Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey is OUT ---- I am soooo HAPPY!!! (Page 4)

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Amey Date is gonna be a STAR even without the help of SONY and it's worthless contract ...

To come to think of it, SONY hasn't done any good to the FG contestants as such .. Neither has it done anything to promote the Indian Idol 1 contestants ... They have always struggled by themselves ...

Amey definitely deserves a TON more that what they have to offer .. Now that he's got all the recognition he will get much much much better contracts with other companies who will def. promote him more and be beneficial to him ...

It's a huge loss to the country for losing an EXTREMELY talented singer like AMEY ...

He is the BEST .. And will ALWAYS ROCK !!!!!!

1 n only-rajeev IF-Rockerz
1 n only-rajeev
1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahmed143

Originally posted by nehatyagi1

Are u a SADIST!!!! to say that. Anuj great singer and performer..i wonder why is he here????? the guy hasnt sung even a single song nicely...he lacks passion, energy and above all he is a total loser!!!! Cmon guys, he sang Rang Barse....as if he is crying....Gud God., its bcause of people like u who r real MANIAC's, to even write that....tch tch shame on u guys......

Now I really wish Anuj wins Indian Idol and then when he gives his thandi performance live, people shd throw Ande Tamatar on him. This show sucks......I feel talented people like Amey, Meenal are too gud for this stupidd show.......

....kia ho ga hai meray bhai...lagta hai aap ko meray topic ki samajh hi nahi lagi...

chalo khair...try to read the whole post again.....

lolz...buddy read the post again pls Ouch

sleeping beauti Senior Member
sleeping beauti
sleeping beauti

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by sleeping beauti

yeah II dint deserve a GEM like amey.

Amey deserves MUCH MUCH MORE dan dat pathetic indian idol title.

n yeah karu is a singer of high class Clap Clap n it wud b an insult to his music by competing wid anuj n sandy Ouch .

Lets vote 4 anuj so den indian janta will suffer da consequences.

n 4 amey sky is NOT da limit. In our eyes hez a true indian idol.

May GOD bless him wateva he does in future Embarrassed

Not a gem, but a diamond.

yeah thnx 4 correcting me

GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I just don't understand how the hell anuj's niece argued with anu malik.....sh*t B, what do u know abt music??..u probably like ur uncle singing in bathroom, but this show ain't for bathroom singers...god this show is Dead
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
amey is gone...bhagwan keep him safe. Tongue
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
janta will neva realize its mistake even if anuj wins II. his album will b out and on the top charts for 2 days and then he will fade away like he neav existed. do u really think a music director in his right senses would give anuj a cahnce. but the fact remains tht regardless of the title and record, amey n karunya have the potential of acheiving gr8 heights in the long run and thats wot really matters. first the judges shud b stoned for bringing him back n then the janta for keeping him in the game.
Ahmed143 Groupbie
Ahmed143
Ahmed143

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GujuGrl

I just don't understand how the hell anuj's niece argued with anu malik.....sh*t B, what do u know abt music??..u probably like ur uncle singing in bathroom, but this show ain't for bathroom singers...god this show is Dead

yaaa i think the same...show some respect to judges atleat

rp685 Newbie
rp685
rp685

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT THE PPL OF THIS FORUM ARE SAYING I THINK ANUJ IS THE WORST SINGER AND IF HE WINS I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PPL OF INDIA BECAUSE HE IS TRULY A DISGRACE TO THE COUNTRY!!!!! THE ONLY TWO THAT SHOULD BE LEFT OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFY ARE AMEY AND KARUNAYA!!!!! I HATE ANUJ HE TOTALLY KILLED THE RANG BARSE SONG THAT WAS SUNG BE AMITJI. AND SANDEEP GOD PLEASE LAY OFF THE UDIT NARAYAN SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Go to top