Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dola87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
tina aint even married..let alone a child 😕
~*Ria*~ thumbnail

OMG! jubb shaadi hee nahi hui toh "husband" kahan se aa gaya???????? aur bacha....... uss ka toh sawaal he nahi peda hota.... lolzzzz! i think this is SIMPLY an attempt of spreading false rumour........ and if u got it frm som1 else they are lying...... IM SURE OF IT!

apux thumbnail
yeah, I think u r are confusing Tina with somebody else...she isn't even married, and she has said in articles that she is still single...
prgh thumbnail
guys i read this in a mazine in a shop i dont remember the name but may be that magazine is spreading rumour sorry guys if this is wrong news but jo meine padha i told the same words god knws 😕
Fatty Acid thumbnail
well we'll find out, if she is or she ain't in real life, but let's just clear some confusion,
you can have a baby without a husband.
i don't wanna explain, watch the discovery channel.
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OY CAL BONGIYAN NA MAAR!!
SHE IS UN MARRIED 😆
Brent thumbnail
what does that mean, can you explain it in hindi or english, tahnks
priya the sweet thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 she is unmarried 😆
hamzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prgh

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=1>HEY GUYS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT&nbs p; NEWS ........................................................... MUKTI IS PREGNANT IN REAL LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BELEIVE ME THIS IS TRUE N THE CHILD WAS NOT PLANNED SAID HER HUSBAND

thx for the horrible news
maha khan thumbnail
I CANT BELIEVE IT CAN SOME BODY PINCH ME I THINK SHE IS NOT MARRIED YET 😕