PROUD OF THE JUDGES (Page 2)

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayy

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by sonyaee

They staged a walkout for higher ratings.

exactly Confused

are you serious?>cos they really looked very upset and wouldnt it spoil the reputation of indian idol if they did that?

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 15 March 2006 at 6:48am

~Raina~ Goldie
~Raina~
~Raina~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
the judges have walked out only to come back
higher ratings for sony u see

man all they can do is create TAMASHA
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Somehow I feel that the judges might be genuinely disturbed this time around ... But I also know that Sony can fall really low to create all the hype it wants ...

Ouch Ouch
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by skasuba

Somehow I feel that the judges might be genuinely disturbed this time around ... But I also know that Sony can fall really low to create all the hype it wants ...

Ouch Ouch

dey were trying 2 copy da drama dat happened in SRGM ...wen 1 of da mentors walked out Confused

cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayy

Originally posted by sonyaee

They staged a walkout for higher ratings.

exactly Confused

are you serious?>cos they really looked very upset and wouldnt it spoil the reputation of indian idol if they did that?

Thats all BS...this time atleast the protest was genuine. That walk out staged by singers in SRGM may have been fake but this is not. You can tell genuineness when you see it.
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by skasuba

Ouch Ouch

dey were trying 2 copy da drama dat happened in SRGM ...wen 1 of da mentors walked out Confused

Shut up!! You and raina are sounding really idiotic. Can't you judge things for yourself???? Don't you have the ability to tell when something is fake and somethign isn't???

These judges are not actors. None of this was fake. Pls go on the sify site and support their decision. Pray that they never come back on this show. We need to show them our support. Not like the stupid junta on the set which started making noise.  When something right happens learn to support it. Don't listen to an idiotic little mind that doesn't possess the ability to think. Just because some ppl did it to get trps doesn't mean everyone does. There are thankfully a few real ppl left in the world. And I believe Sonu Nigam is one of them.
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
thats the least they could have done cuz in a way they are partly resposible fo rwhat has happened today. THEY brought anuj back in spite many better deserving singers like dilpreet, kshithij, jotsna etc. well walk out has b'com the newest trend of reality tv so i'm not sure if this oen was genuine or just inspired by all the hype it created it other shows.
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I dont know abt other judges but Sonu really did look angry.Specially when he was talking to Anuj's niece, his voice seemed angry and bit out of control.I only felt that Farah looked a bit fake.But still i think they all were really upset.

Go to top