India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

The II Crown Wsnt Evrything

feynz1111 Newbie
feynz1111
feynz1111

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

the way amey handled everythin n accepted his fate wid a smile made him a even better human being in my eyes..hez the best n has certainly became my idol..i m soo inspired by him ..i jus wanna b like him..hez the best..his performances were the best  and his singing ws mindblowing

All said and done..the indian idol crown isnt everythin ppl..amey has to go beyond tht..indian idol was not the end..everyone knws he has the talent to touch the sky..1 crore contract n a maruti car isnt everything thn..i m sure he wld even get more fame,money,respect n everything thn the indian idol itself..he has to goo farrr..wid a kind of personality he has therez nuthin stoppin amey..he still needs our support people..lets just keep supportin him n prayin for him so tht he reaches the skyy..hez a true example for everyonee..i ve got no words to praise himm..hez the best n he will b the best forever..lets unite n support amey in his journey of becomin successful..:)..

Amey Rocks!!!..we all love you ameyyy:)..you deserve more thn this damn crown which is just meaningless widout you..you hav a long way to goo..jus see how ure fortune turn things up for you knw..we will all be waitin to hear u singin songs for ne bollywood flick and even ure own albumm..all the best for ure future:)youu rockkk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top