Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

14th March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
14th March India Update

Nahar house-Living Room

Tara says that there can be no one better than Neel for Rewa. Nahar says that both of them will fight in same rhythm. Bhabho adds that their pair wld be like Nahar-Saloni. Aditi says she is very happy for Rewa. Tara says we must talk to Neel. Aditi says we are calling Neel tomorrow and it wld be exciting. Tara asks Saloni to inform her family members that they are invited for Holi celebrations. Nahar says that it will be a grand Holi. Bhabho tells Nahar that she knows he is excited becoz it wld be his 1st Holi after marriage. Dheer says he is waiting to eat sweets made by Saloni. Brijesh says that give lots of sweets to Kaveri since "koyle ko chasni se kam kar sakte hain". Aditi tells Saloni to keep an eye on Nahar and save him from Tara. Tara tells Saloni that it's becoz of the "Koda mar holi" where the devars are beaten by their bhabhi by a koda, & no devar can escape from their bhabhi. Brijesh asks Saloni that whether they have custom of beating the " Jeth". All laugh out. Saloni excuses herself to inform at home. Saloni is in dilemma what to do as Neel is marrying Shubra and here these people want Neel to marry Rewa. Saloni thinks that my mummy is so happy so I cannot snatch her happiness and Rewa will get many proposals but Shubra will not. Saloni calls her home.

Narpat House-Living Room

Samar tells his father that he will handle things. Kaveri picks up the phone & tells Saloni that they were discussing abt Shubra-Neel marriage details. Ambika talks to Saloni and tells her that she shd have stayed longer since many arrangements are to be made & time is short. For this happy moment I am missing you. She tells Saloni not to tell her in laws abt Neel-Shubra becoz they might ask ques. I do not want any evil eye to be cast on our happiness. Saloni answers that she has not told anyone abt marriage further she informs that they are all invited for Holi celebrations.

Saloni ponders now what shd she do? Here everyone is so happy abt Neel-Rewa marriage whereas Neel is marrying Shubra. Shd I talk to Rewa, she decides against it & thinks it wld be better to tell Nahar but Mummy has told me not to tell anyone.

Neel House

Neel is sitting brooding. Aapji comes and tells him that for ur marriage at this age I have to do all the work. Neel asks him what's the hurry? Aapji says that Dhyanchand shopkeeper is a thief and asks him to suggest some other shop. Neel gets vexed and tells Aapji to go and sleep and he is simply getting married and is not bothered abt what he wears. Aapji tells Neel to stop killing himself in order to give happiness to others. He is going to live a suffocating life. Neel replies I think of giving happiness to others. I believe it's my destiny. I think I have come into this world with a purpose and that is to save Shubra. I have not done anything in my life till now but now I will do one good deed.

Nahar room

Nahar happy & excited shares with Saloni that he is doing the best thing in his life by trying to get Neel-Rewa married. Actually the best decision was to get married to Saloni so this is among the best things to do. Nahar asks Saloni to suggest a way out of Bhabhi's koda mar pratha. Saloni is lost in her thoughts and after Nahar repeats the ques whispers a plan in his ear, which Nahar refuses.

Holi being played at Nahar's garden

All are dancing to the song "aaj na chodenge tujhe, khelenge hum holi."

Rewa ques Tara whether she will really hit Nahar with a 'koda' . Tara smiles and says yes it is a ritual. Rewa is looking arnd for Neel when Tara tells her that Brijesh has invited Neel.

Nahar room

Saloni wearing a cream colored saree is calling out for Nahar. Nahar comes from behd and is abt to apply color when he sees Saloni and is shocked. Nahar tells Saloni that why is she wearing this color and shd change the saree. You do not look like my Saloni. Hearing this Saloni says what's wrong with the saree & I am not going to change now. At this Nahar screams I have a problem with this color and is this not enough? Change the saree now? Nahar is scared and sweating. Saloni comes back wearing blue saree and tells Nahar that now she is looking like Nahar's Saloni. He shd now apply color to her. Nahar is happy and says this is our first holi and both apply color to each other. As they get affectionate, Ishaan calls for Saloni to come outside for Holi.

Narpat House

Ambika is applying coconut oil in Shubra' s hair when Kaveri comes and tells her that she hates Holi becoz it spoils hair. Ambika tells her that by coconut oil protects hair so she will apply it to her hair too.

Holi being played at Nahar's garden

Dheer is smearing colors on Tara when Aditi tells him to control himself. Aditi is abt to drag him away when Saloni comes there. Dheer is excited to play Holi with Saloni and says that it's my right to play Holi with you. Tara and Aditi move away to apply color to Brijesh, Bhabho. Dheer smears colors on Saloni's face and starts to feel her all over. Saloni is uncomfortable but tolerating when Tara comes and gives Dheer a whack with the koda.

Brijesh and Bhabho greet Neel Holi mubarak.

Neel sees Saloni and asks her if he can apply color to Saloni? Saloni tells him that on Holi even enemies can apply color and since he is her childhood friend he can apply color. Tara and Rewa come to Neel & Tara tells Neel that someone special wants to apply color to you.
Tara says that where has Nahar gone? Is he scared & hiding from her? Saloni says she will go & call him.
Dheer gives glass of Bhang to Neel to drink. Neel refuses but drinks it when Tara, Aditi and Rewa coax him to. Neel coughs and moves away. Aditi drags away Dheer and Tara also leaves. Neel and Rewa are together.
Neel tells Rewa that he wants to share his happiness with her. Since they share a special friendship especially after Saloni broke her friendship upon marrying Nahar. It was credit to Nahar who made Saloni keep her friendship with him. I want to tell you something, which I do not want someone else to tell you. I have decided to get married. I am marrying Saloni's sister Shubra. Rewa is tearful, numb and heartbroken.
Saloni is watching all this from a distance.

Tomorrow: Samar and Kaveri are dancing and smearing colors. Tara is beating Nahar who is dressed in magenta-blue color lahenga-choli!! Neel and Shubra are playing Holi. Rewa is standing like a statue crying.

neeruk Groupbie
neeruk
neeruk

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thank's for update....
RADHARANI Groupbie
RADHARANI
RADHARANI

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for update
ritskool Senior Member
ritskool