India Calling
India Calling

Tuesday, March 14, update

viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Start of episode:

Chandini tells Amy happily that everything has worked out so well and that for the first time, Bauji has approved of her working in IC. She goes to her desk and prays in front of the Matharani's idol. Adi then comes upto her and tells her that if he knew that she will get so happy on seeing her Bauji, then he would have offered him a job at IC. Chandini says that is not necessary as her Bauji is going back to Jalandhar today. A worried Adi says, are you also going? To which Chandini says, that no, itni jaldi mujhse chutkara nahi paa sakte. Your kismat is not so good as I will stay on in IC. Adi looks so relieved at this and says OMG, I have to stay with you for some more time and goes away from there. Chandini thinks to herself, that this guy is so weird. One minute he says one thing and the next moment another; it is very difficult to understand him. Amy then comes upto her and tells her that Adi is in love with you. Chandini looks shocked at this and asks Amy what she is saying. Amy then points at Adi's direction ( Adi is talking to another person and pointing something to a folder, but his eyes are continuously straying towards Chandini ) and tells her that see how he is stealing glances at you. When Chandini looks, Adi turns his eyes away. Chandini goes slowly to her desk and sits down. Then her eyes stray towards Adi, but Adi's eyes are turned away. Then Adi glances at Chandini stealthily when she is not looking. And thus, the aankh me choli game continues.

In the hospital, Chandini speaks lovingly to an unconscious Manisha. She says that you should have seen the chamak on Bauji's face. For the first time, he has understood our duniya and the work which we do. She tells Manisha that once you get fine, Bauji will also accept you and love you just like he used to do before. She then turns to go, then turns back and says that I have one more thing to tell you Mini didi. She stops short with a smile on  her face ( thinking of Adi most probably as the Adi/ Chandini background love theme music is played ), but then says later Mini didi.

The doctor who is in charge of Manisha tells Chandini that Manisha is slowly recovering and for the first time, the medicine is taking a positive effect so she might recover from the coma quite soon. Chandini is very happy on hearing this. The nurse then asks that you wanted to know the name of the person who paid the bills. Chandini says she already knows and that it is her sister's friend Loweena. The nurse however tells her that she looked at the register and the name there was of a man's, not a woman's. Chandini is shocked on hearing this and thinks to herself, that who could have paid the bills.

Meanwhile Vishesh is scolding Adi for his shyness. He says that you paid the hospital bills and didn't tell a word, that I can understand. But you took Chandini outside to a restaurant and still you couldn't declare your love for her. What a change from the carefree Cassanova you have become. Chandini has surely changed you. Adi tells him that he is so confused and he just doesn't know what to do. Chandini is a different sort of girl who gets irritated unexpectedly and most important he doesn't know what are her feelings towards him. He says that I don't know what happens to me, but I get totally tonguetied whenever I'm before her. Vishesh tells him that if he keeps thinking so much, then time will fly by and he will never be able to tell his love for her. He tells Adi that I have a few magic tips that never failed and which I used to pataofy your Babs ( bhabhi ). Adi tells him that Babs and Chandini are two totally different people and asks Vishesh teasingly that did he pataofy Babs or did Babs pataofy him!!!!

Following Vishesh's advice, Adi is standing outside Chandini's chawl with a bouquet of red roses and rehearsing all the while how to propose to Chandini. He keeps trying, but everytime the words get stuck to his throat and he keeps trying to encourage himself saying, Adi rocks. He is so busy practicing that he doesn't notice Chandini coming. A surprised Chandini asks him what he is doing here. Adi whirls around, hiding the flowers in his hand and stammers….. saying how are you. Do you need a lift home. Chandini tells him that I happen to live here in this chawl. A flustered Adi turns around and curses himself silently for saying such foolish things. Chandini catches sight of the flowers in his hand and asks him who are these flowers for, your girlfriend? Adi stammers and says no……. it's for you…….. I mean for your……… for your….. for your Beeji! Chandini exclaims Beeji! Adi says, yeah for your Beeji. He thrusts the bouquet from Chandini's hand and goes from there leaving Chandini totally confused.

Back in the room, Amy laughs heartily at Chandini who is arranging the flowers in a vase. She tells Chandini that you are either such a buddu or so bholi that you didn't even realize that Adi actually meant to give these flowers to you and not Beeji. Chandini tries to deny it. Amy then says in that case, give the vase to Beeji. But Chandini puts her arms around the vase and is reluctant to part with it. Amy says it is because she also knows that to whom Adi actually meant to give the flowers and that he was trying to say something. Chandini asks Amy then why didn't he say anything. Amy takes Chandini's chin in her hands and says that when a person is genuinely in love, they find it impossible to express their feelings. She tells Chandini that it is high time that she also realize that she too is in love with Adi.

Beeji is reading something from a book and Chandini goes to the dressing mirror to get dressed for office. She is in a dreamy sort of mood looking at her reflection. She thinks of Beeji's words that bechara Aditya carried you in his arms when you were lying unconscious in the pouring rain. Chandini runs her hands slowly down her shoulders thinking of that and smiles. She then puts on her jhumkas and then remember's Adi's words saying, nice jhumkas Miss Parandi. She thinks of Amy's words that Aditya bought the flowers for you only and when a person is really in love, they find it impossible to express their feelings and that Chandini is also starting to fall in love with Adi. Thinking of all this dreamily, Chandini goes away from the table smiling to herself. A curious Beeji who has been observing her all the while calls after her, but Chandini doesn't even hear her. Beeji is surprised and tells herself, what has happened to this girl that she is not even listening to me.

Meanwhile, Adi is sulking on the couch when gp comes all dressed up in a colourful peta and sunglasses. Adi is surprised to see him like this and asks him the reason. Gp says he is trying to be cool so that Adi will share his troubles with him. Adi takes off the peta and glasses and says that Gp I am really confused. Even Bhaiyya's tips didn't help at all. Gp laughs at this and says that Vishesh doesn't know a thing about love. He tells Adi that he will be able to help him. Adi says, you gp!!!!!!! Gp gets all defensive and says to Adi that do you think I was born a budda? He leans closer to Adi and says that when I was young, I used to do all sorts of nakhras and stunts to impress the kudis, you won't even believe it! Adi's eyes grow round on hearing this.

In the hospital, Chandini goes upto the reception desk and tells the nurse that she wants to know who the person was who paid Manisha Kapoor's bills. She tells the nurse that I'm sure that it is a girl called Loweena. The nurse looks at the register and says no madam, it is a Mr. Khanna. Chandini is totally surprised and asks the nurse which Mr. Khanna. The nurse looks again and says that it is Mr. Aditya Khanna! Chandini is shocked on hearing this.

Back in IC, Chandini is not able to concentrate on her work as she is continuously glancing at the door. Amy comes upto her and asks her teasingly that who is she scanning for. An embarrassed Chandini hastily looks at her folder and says nobody. Amy then says, oh you are looking out for Adi as he hasn't come yet to office. Chandini tells her defensively that she isn't looking out for anybody and she doesn't know what she is talking about. Amy says she knows exactly what is going on. Yesterday there was inkaar, but today there is pyaar. She tells that Chandini is feeling  bechaini because of the pyaar.

Meanwhile Adi is pacing the living room worriedly while a supercool gp is lying on the couch and singing shayaris. Adi gets irritated and tells gp to stop telling his shayaris as he is not able to understand anything. Gp tells him that if you follow my methods, everything will be allright. He tells Adi that where there is pyaar, there is bechaini. Agar Chandini tumse pyaar karti hai, to woh tumhare liye bechain hogi. Make her wait for some time and don't go to the office or look at her, then automatically she will be drawn towards you. Adi worriedly says that this word 'agar' is the most dangerous word and what if Chandini doesn't feel anything. Gp says in that case nothing can be done. Poor Adi gets even more worried.

In IC, Amy continues to mercilessly tease Chandini. Chandini says finally that he paid all the hospital bills, so I just wanted to thank him, nothing else. Amy then tells her, oh so things have come to such a stage that you cannot even tell his name. Chandini grows even more embarrassed at this.

When Chandini goes back to the chawl, Romeo is waiting for her eagerly. The moment he sees her, his face lights up. He hands her a dairy milk bar and tells her it is for her. Chandini is surprised at his gift and asks him teasingly why he is doing maska on her so much. Romeo in embarrassment tells her that he just felt like getting her a chocolate, but Chandini says she is sure that he wants some work from her and tells him to tell it fast. Romeo then tells haltingly that he wants the number of the person who stays with her. A confused Chandini exclaims, Beeji??? Romeo gets flustered and tells, come on sister why do I need aayi's number? With a red face, he says that he wants her friend's number. Chandini looks confused for a moment and then says Amy! Romeo nods sheepishly. Chandini then asks teasingly why he wants Amy's number. Romeo gets embarrassed and goes away from her.

Chandini calls after him teasingly that what sort of a person you are, you cannot even take her name. Then suddenly she stops short because she remembers Amy telling the same thing to her that she is so shy to take Adi's name. Chandini is puzzled at herself and tells, what is happening to me? My thoughts always keep going back to Aditya. Today when he was not in the office, I was filled with bechaini. Can what Amy be saying is true? Kya mujhe Aditya se………….?

End of episode:

Preview of next episode: Everybody is playing Holi in the chawl. Chandini tells Adi that I have something to tell you. She puts colour on his face and runs away from there laughing. Adi chases after her and finally corners her in a room. He traps her against the wall with his arms and both Chandini and Adi stare at each other heatedly.

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thanks dear
wating for tom's hot episode Embarrassed
reachmaryam007 Groupbie
reachmaryam007
reachmaryam007

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanx vidya.i was eagerly waitin for d update.tomorrowz epi is goinno b really rockin Wink
_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
wow vidya u rock awesome update Smile
coolbuddy IF-Dazzler
coolbuddy
coolbuddy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanx Vidya Clap

Brilliant update....you rocked it Smile
amritafan IF-Dazzler