s_andy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
So here's today's update--
1. Episode starts with the same scene where baouji asks kashish that in which comprimising position was she & sujal in while the MMS was being recorded just then sujal comes & tells him to shut up.Baouji then asks that he's sujal,isn't it????????? He then asks him that kartik has made a MMS of them but he's married to charu????? he understands it all(also smiles).Just then sujal grabs baouji's collar,baouji tells him to control his temper & also tells him that next time he would beat him & not tell him to control his temper like he has done it now.To which sujal tells him that next time he would also not talk to him but beat him,after saying this sujal asks kashish to leave(kashish looks at baouji in anger) & then they leave while baouji watches them go..................
              Sujal is in his room when veena asks him that if charu doesn't come home then?????????-where she could be??????? She then tries to call charu's mobile but she doesn't pick it up after which veena leaves.
              Kashish reaches home & sees charu sitting-goes to her & tells her that she was worried about her,then she tries to talk about sujal but charu tells her that she doesn't want to talk about it.Kashish then asks charu to spend the night here to which charu tells her that from now onwards she would be staying here as she has left the garewal house.Kashish tells her that she has taken a wrong decision & must change it as she cannot make a decision on the basis of a misunderstanding.Charu then tells her that sujal still loves her(kashish) & not her & blames her for them not to be united.Kashish tries to explain her situation but she doesn't listen,afterwhich charu leaves while kashish looks on.......................................................

2. Sujal is his room thinking when veena comes & tells him that kashish called to tell u that charu is at sinha's house & asks him to bring charu back to which sujal refuses & tells her that as charu has taken the decision to leave the house so she has decide if she wants to return.Sujal also tells her that always he cannot make charu understand & clear her misunderstandings,after saying sujal leaves while veena watches him go.
                  Baouji is enjoying with girls when kartik comes-Baouji then tells him that if he has started a MMS business then he would fail in that,kartik gets confused & asks what MMS business??????? to which baouji explains him everything.Kartik then tells him that he did so because he wanted to take revenge as kashish had slapped him infront of everyone in the party.Baouji then tells him that kashish came today & was still speaking to him in a rude behaviour,he then asks kartik to think ahead & also control his temper.Baouji then tells him some joke after which he plus the girls alongwith him also starts laughing,baouji then tells him that see how the girls r laughing because they r his employees & get their salary for it.Then he asks karik to make kashish as his employee if he wants to take revenge from her.
                Vasu goes to the club where she sees shipra sitting alongwith some women-goes to them & sits with them.Just then one of the women tells her that she's looking cool,shipra then tells her that she's looking cool as her family is also cool-always adjusting to some new relationship.Vasu asks her that what is she talking about to which shipra tells her that how kashish married piyush then sujal(blah blah......) & tells her that how kashish is still having a relationship with sujal when he's married to her younger sister,vasu doesn't believe her.Shipra then shows her the MMS-vasu gets shocked......................................

3. Charu comes to kashish & tells her that she wants to speak to her-kashish asks that what's the matter to which charu tells her that she wants her & sujal to be re-united again.Kashish gets shocked & asks her to change the decision,charu then tells her that sujal has always loved her(kashish) & not her-he has never given her the place in his heart which he had given it to kashish.Charu then tells her that now she understands that love means making sacrifices like she has done for her.Charu again tells her that sujal always loved her & will always loves her-she cannot bear the pain anymore.Charu again asks kashish that she & sujal should be re-united,after saying this she leaves while kashish watches her go.
                   Charu goes to meet sujal at his office - sujal tells her that if she wants an explanation then he's sorry because he cannot give her an explanation as nothing happened b/w him & kashish.Charu then tells him that she always loved tushar not him(sujal) & now she always sees kashish in his eyes & was mistaken that she would take kashish's place.She then asks him to re-unite with kashish & tells him that now she would not come in b/w him & kashish as she now understands love is about making sacrifices.She also tells him that she wants to end their so-called marriage,she then tells him that she's leaving his life forever & would not return,after saying she leaves while sujal watches her go.....................................
        Overall a good episode in the sense that charu decided sujal & kashish should be re-united but doesn't seems that it is going to happen like that,so guys before start jumping with joy i must tell u that may be in the next 2-3 episodes it would be shown that charu & sujal r together.Do send in ur reviews......... 😊 😉

Here's the link to the video--
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/230890

Courtesy - toprangerEdited by s_andy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sandy.I don't think charu is sincere.I think she is plotting something.She is behaving too good to be true.
kumkum_001 thumbnail
thanxs sooo much im the first 😆
desaimom thumbnail
thanks and i think, Charu would be preganant and so this can't go on..
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot hun ! 😃
Noor
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
woho so she finally saw sense then thanks for the update
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
while i m also thinking that charu must b definately planning sumthing .2 bcome good in between all eyes......so that Sujal k aur sab k dil mein ek apni position banaa sak!!!!

bye the way thanks 4 the update
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

Thanks for the update sandy.I don't think charu is sincere.I think she is plotting something.She is behaving too good to be true.

totally agree "CHARU's BEHAVIOUR IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE"😆

thanks for updating s_andy it was a lovely episode after a long time 😆

marya7535 thumbnail
something fishy is going on.. 😕 😕 ...i can tell....charu 😡 is too insolent to turn over a new leaf....and so quickly....and just because of a hug....did she not realize before what kash meant to sujal and sujal to kash???? 🤢 ...she's plotting against kashish... i know...i know how ekta's mind works...she's a devil, she is 😡 😡 😡
QueenE thumbnail
Well charu is deffinately cooking something. She knows her sister wont agree to it and sujal might see a different charu.

I still think that Kashish is his first wife and charu is not legally married to him so why can't she just back off. 😡    Sorry I got abit carried away.

Thanks for the update s_andy
Esti aunty