Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
KTLK will focus on the love story ONLYLOLEmbarrassed not on any hospital stuffLOL

I read this comment of MB

Mohnish Bahl  the emphasis will be on the love story at the cost of all other research, which I believe should not be the case...but again, I unfortunately do not have any control on that :)

Edited by ramonag - 09 December 2011 at 12:40am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ronnie85Armu4eva_RashmiAbhiAnirtmsKaranKittu4evaSimritaSinghLizzieBennetttalkie14shaz2009Kavya.Skaveri_xCIOT_Darine1980yanks28Roopal_ArDiChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK will focus only on love story" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveri

IF-Rockerz

kaveri

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

KTLK will focus on the love story ONLYLOLEmbarrassed not on any hospital stuffLOL

I read this comment of MB

Mohnish Bahl  the emphasis will be on the love story at the cost of all other research, which I believe should not be the case...but again, I unfortunately do not have any control on that :)

probably for sometime coz i guess the cv's have to rack their brains to think of a logical solution to get nidz back to kotnisLOLLOL...but as for now more focus on love story...i don't mind itBlushingDay Dreaming

txs dearTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirtmsyanks28

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
LOL, which Dr. Show exactly had more to do with Doctor stuff ??????? never mind , but cvs ji , as much as we love to see ur EMPHASIZING on love story , please do make show more interesting but touching other themes, dont throw them randomly in show for a scene... 

not that i want to become doctor by seeing more scenes but it should be touched 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Love MB fr his honesty...tho dk was a lovestory bt it had rite amount of medico story...as of now ashni is giving trps so nt surprising they r banking on it..

Thnks fr sharing ramo..

yanks28

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
according to title i think they are showing enough amount of medical story.. first let the love story get successfully start on both side.. i mean they both shud confront each other then cv can show more hospital cases handled together by wife and hubby LOL

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gitagrover

What all ppl are posting essay type comment on MB's status..really its not logical to analyse so much haha

I know...lol LOLConfused

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thanks to MB for clearing it
it was cleared to us from the very beginning but still there were many posts saying that medical side is not portrayed nicely
i guess all of them got a clear and official answer now

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
ramo thnx dearTongue

...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top