India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Next Indian idol Anuj/Sandeep (Page 2)

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I only have to say 4 words "INDIAN IDOL 2 SUCKS".......I know that I might have hurted some of you but I just had to express my anger...I mean, what's happening in Indian Idol 2.....All the good singers are been voted out, except Karuniya who's still there...Anyway, I don't wanna fight with anyone so I will keep quiet now....cuz I think what I said is enough.......
and ya......AGLA INDIAN IDOL, definitely SANDEEP YA ANUJ......so Sandeep n Anuj fans, CARRY ON CELEBRATIONS

rocky23000 Newbie
rocky23000
rocky23000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
if gay anuj or sandeep is the indian idol i will shott myself, they DO NOT definetly sing better than karunya. KARUNYA BETTER BE THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL Angry
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Rocky, why are sending same posts everywhere??????

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 14 March 2006 at 4:43pm
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pateh23

if gay anuj or sandeep is the indian idol i will shott myself, they DO NOT definetly sing better than karunya. KARUNYA BETTER BE THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL Angry

I can understand you but haven't you noticed that all the good singers are being voted out...and the most important thing is that INDIAN JANTA is not looking for the best singer.....they are looking for BAD SINGERS.....and for that, we can't do anything....Big smile

pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

I only have to say 4 words "INDIAN IDOL 2 SUCKS".......I know that I might have hurted some of you but I just had to express my anger...I mean, what's happening in Indian Idol 2.....All the good singers are been voted out, except Karuniya who's still there...Anyway, I don't wanna fight with anyone so I will keep quiet now....cuz I think what I said is enough.......
and ya......AGLA INDIAN IDOL, definitely SANDEEP YA ANUJ......so Sandeep n Anuj fans, CARRY ON CELEBRATIONS

i totally agree with u, the way that stupid janta is votin is dumb, i mean dont they hear how good amey n karunya sing, is janta deaf? dont these ppl listen 2 the judge comments, they r there 4 a reason, they know more about singing more then all the teenage ppl that r voting or young girls...girls don' vote on looks only, i mean i  dont know y u would vote for anuj if u were but sum ppl have thier own opinions, so amey would be a best indian idol, he looks good AND SINGS GOOD BEST OF ALL, n has good perfoemance. ANUJ CAN'T SING PERFORM, OR BE GOOD LOOKIN
*£ïl ßåÐ à Newbie
*£ïl ßåÐ Ã
*£ïl ßåÐ Ã

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
excuse me whoever thinkz sandeep is not a gud singer n hez not cute den u shud go 2 hell cuz sandeep singz very well,buh sumtimez he juz getz nervous or i dunno wht happenz 2 him,buh he singz very well n he proved dat yester day in holi episode,n i think Sandeep shud b da next idol or karunya,buh my fav is Sandeep so sandy im with u dun worry i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed
pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocky23000

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

ALL RITE U KNO WAT, ANUJ SHOULD'VE SAID SUMTHING WHEN HIS NEIEC WAS BEING SOOOO RUDE TO THESE OLDER , PEOPLE WHO SHE SHOULD RESPECT N HE REALLY DOES NOT SING GOOD COMPARED 2 AMEY OR KARUNYA

Go to top