Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav will stand by khushi,,,reasoning!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav has Seen Khuhsi in an out!

He has spent time with her! more than the snake! Nanital trip and payash track, he became really close!

The Apology to payal made sense, as he himself said that khuhsi was right @ sheesh mahal, n he regrets not believer her that time!

Khuhsi herself tol even though a bit late, that she got engaged n her finace's name is Shyaam.

Shyaam lives as PG at her place, but she is at Raizada's most of the times!

Arnav has clearly read that she is unhappy with her engagement!

All Guptas were eager to introduce there would be damad Shyam to te Raizadas at their place!

It was shyam who took off at Di's engaement , due to Khuhsi's presence!

Khushi, her antics, her innocence and her sanskaar are not hidden from Arnav!

She is vocal, outspoken and will fight against injustice , ASR kows about this! even I fshe leeps mum, he wwill try to figure out the reson behind it when he comes to kno about Shyam!

He has seen that she is an emotional girl (during mami scene) and is not a gold digger as she agreed to help la and Anji without money!

Plus He believes that her finace is not rich, n she herself admitted to that saying uski koi imp nahin hai, during that bank balance scene!

PLUS most imp Babuji's reaction on seeing Anjali! 

Guptas specially Payal a sound witness!

Her disturbed and lost presence in his room and her reaction after meeting Di's husband, which Arnav will witness himself!

I dont see any reason as to y ASR can mistrust her! Infact I believe, He will be on her side! very very very optimistic!

Arnav will be devastated after finding the truth!
The snake knows that Arnav hates khuhsi to the core (poor creepy soul doesn't know the fact)
Snake will try to brainwash his using the fake fact and try to make him believe that khushi is trying to phansaofy him (like if Aranv witnesses any such scene where she is try to get rid off him physically or any man handling by him)

above all HE LOVES HER

Would love to see the snakes expression when Arnav declares that he totally trusts Khuhsi!

AISA HOGA NA????????????????????????/ FINGERS CROSSED!

Wat do u all have to say?????

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anfield206 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sounds sensible...unless the cv's mess up for trp's👍🏼
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ALL Arnav has to do is hire a detective to check out where Shyam M Jha has been ALL these months and the facts will be clear!

If Khushi was trying to "trap" him, then what the H is he doing living in her house and getting ENGAGED to her to boot? HOW is he going to explain this so called "trapping" to Arnav??

If Arnav has HALF a brain he should figure there is something CLEARLY wrong with this picture!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree 100%!! if cvs wanted to show  a hatred track y mount soo much evidence against shyam. i think arnav will put two and two together. since the engagement it took khushi 3 weeks ( less time in the serial) to figure out his true face. arnav is anything but dumb they will not show him fall for lines he does not fall for anyones line... for god sakes he tries soo hard not to fall for khushi's he wont fall for shyam's definitely. 

i really dont think their will be a hate marriage bec its completely illogical at this point. i mean payal is marring to the same house y will she stay quite when her sister is being hated on. 

a little bit forgetting is often in serials but for a hate track to occur all the raizadas have to forget every thing related to shyam and khushi over the past months. 

and like the TM said arnav loves her he will trust her. and plus he showed that he will not spare anyone who hurts khushi. 
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
for the ALMIGHTY ASR .. it's a matter of seconds to know the whole truth... if CVs plan to show him as DUMB as Anjali... then GOD save us 😕
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
what you say is completely logical...the problem lies that at times we let our emotions win over the soundest of logic...
The fact being anjali can see no wrong in her beloved pati parmeshwar and if arnav has to choose b/w kkg and his di he'd choose the latter without doubt!

zaniax thumbnail

Great post !!! All Ur points are absolutely valid.👏

A hatred mairrage track dosen't make any sense wen soo many things r going in khushi's favour ...and  I wud be very confused as an audience if the CV's ignore all these facts n go ahead with the hatred mairrage.
bikerider thumbnail
Arnav will stand by kushi but ASR no.
he has a tendency to jump to wrong conclusion.
and only in this way he will marry kushi in hurry. provided arhi marriage is going to happen. else  he may believe kushi.

but at this point its very confusing and unpredictable
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope so. There is so much evidence against the snake. Hopefully he will think things through.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
True but Arnav is really impulsive and is possessive over Anjali. He will downright blame Khushi. He even said that he is willing to sacrifice his happiness for hers. He knows his di will be shattered, after the whole snake. He will be with Khushi but silently. He won't show it until the end that's what I feel.

I think the entire battle will be more between Arnav vs ASR. I don't Khushi has figured out yet that Arnav and ASR are two different forms of the same person. ASR will hate Khushi and Arnav will love her, so then the tagline may make sense. ASR won't allow Arnav to open about his feelings of love to Khushi and will always hate her, so Khushi is gonna have to deal with love (Arnav) and hate (ASR)
Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago