Will Jigar be able to love Rashi again?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends...its my first post on this forum and hope to have good responses.
Here I just want to analise that now Kokila and Hetal is going to make a return of Rashi in the Modi Bhavan. Jigar is no more angry with her but it is different to forgive someone and to love someone.
Rashi, whose married life was depended on her Mom's trick only, will she able to regain Jigar's love for her is not the question because she has never cared for his love and all that. her only target was to harm Gopi.
But Jigar who had fallen in love with her will he be able to love Rashi again? having known her all triks and lies??
What do you think friends??
Please share your opinions and please hit the LIKE button...
LOVE YOU ALL...😳
                                                                                                                                        Sabarnee
Don't know when it will happen but yes it will happen cuz the story has to move on.

But atleast I wish rashi atleast suffers the husband's wrath like gopi did due to her.
Jigar never fell out of love with her. He was hurt and disappointed in her but he will get over it.

Anyways he is very much like his mother and prefers to gloss things over rather than face reality.

Oh and welcome to the forum! May this be the first of lots of posts ðŸ˜Š
Acc to me Jigar s already falling for her again.the main thing is she is not in love with him still.she needs to suffer and repent.
thanks for your responses...hope to have more...
definitely form yesterdays episode it is quite sure that he started loving her. But let the love start little late only is better. So rashi will know the true love.
As the serial must go on and every story has happy ending, we can expect jigar to love rashi...but yes, because of what she is, it will take time..There is also a saying that Time heals any wound or pain..so jigar as he is a good person will definetely love her not now, maybe..but will do...
thanks for responding...
I also hope so...
 Well for all that Raashi meted out to Gopi and Jigar ( her lack of concern and love for him ; and her obsession with money and wealth) we should not expect Jigar to falll head over heels in love with her ( a great folly for which he will suffer again). Such women do not become the meek Gopis in the world and out comes their true nature once more. Jigar needs to have flashbacks of how she has treated him  and then evaluate whether he wants her back and on what terms. Was he ever in love with her when he married her. We as audience forgive very easily. The genuine ( but dumb) Gopis of this world get the rough treatment  and the Rashi's get away. Maybe it will be a contract type marriage or not at all if Jigar is smart. Hope he feels he has been used.
Guys pls help me cos in my understanding of love and marriage is that u can't love somebody u don't know then u love their looks that is called attraction , marriage can neva be based on lies , so how can he love her not knowing her afta seeing her true colours is falling all over again before he knows that he can trust her or if she wants a marriage not wealth ,up until ysterday he saw nothing good in her but in fact he was subjected to more of her ugly nature. This could be another drama and he is caught hook , line , sinker .the old line once bitten twice shy is something unknown to jigar.So is this love or attraction he feels for her ?do they even have a foundation for their marriage , I think not .