Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: jammy

Well,

First of your conclusion and debate is build on hypothesis that apporva loves mona, which is derived from fictional stories that are made in your own minds, even though there are media reports that claim to be otherwise, you guys want to belive that its all made up to hide a fact which you guys have dreamed!!!

well,that's why we call it a mystery😛..as no one knows the real truth😃...lol yeah....if the people who are involved in this triangle read this, they might just have the heartiest laugh😆 as  it might totally be wrong...but if there is some truth, they would hate all of us😭 and lowe you😃 as they would loweeeee to be in denial ...

lolz but whatever.........lolz.. but just see...."what if you were in that situation?..hence you were Apu..and you had feelings for Mona""And your real wife gave you stress..lots and lots of stress""So you turned to a companion..and feel in LOVE""Thats it..you fell in LOVE"You can't hide true feelings for long....and sir, tip...always put the PERSON who you are fighting with..in the SAME situation you are fighting for...that makes it more argueable and funn....and you have a stronger arguemnt😃

Just because a husband wife have small problems, does not means that they dont love each other (LOLS, have your parents never fought in thier long marriage?)

well, ok, lets forget for sometime that apu is a star and that ss and AA are a star couple(hottest star couple)....ok, now see, we really(not even you) know about the real problems that they have....i agree that we at times go overboard but you say that"Just because a husband wife have small problems, does not means that they dont love each other"...well, how do you know that they fight.....atleast our speculation has some  substantial evidence......ok sorry for that lambast😳....but see, you agree that you are here after a long time and thus you wouldnt understand our manda chemistry that we talk so much about and about ss..........and for your convenience, lemme give you a brief insight into the world and character of ss.....

• first and foremost, ss is insecure...if she is secure, she wouldnt be clinging on all the time, shooing away other fans who go to meet AA(IF memebers have experienced) and  drags away her husband when anyone approaches for an autograph...here is one article that i found...mind you, this was posted by none of us and is posted by a neutral member

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=38271&KW =+shilpa+saklani

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=86364&KW =apoorva+

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45279&KW =apoorva+

• she is boastful......she has gone on record, repeating myself again, gone on record to repeat the fact that her husband is the most good looking man in india....well, let me  recollect the number of times she said that......

a).....in one interview she said that😆

b) when he won the telly, she screeched her way to glory

c)NB eppy 1 prctice session

d)NB karva chaut eppy

e)NB eppy when they introduced sanda

• she is rude and throws attitude

agreeed i am back after a long time, but the speculations and the derivations from scenerios posted in this post is enough to show how you guys got to the conclusion you reached over my so called absence.

😕_________________😕

By overhyping some news pieces, by reading too much into a few peoples 'mmmm' and 'ehem'. Guys Approva met his wife and they got married after he worked in jassi, would you even think for a min why would he go ahead and get married in first place if he was in two minds about his feelings for mona (phew missed this point didnt you?,LOLS)

well, see, when apu got married, who stole majority of the JJKN airtime....PURAB😛..and who was jassi to marry....purab......who was always with moan......samir soni.....who was sidelined....apu....what scenes were shot when he was married....the office scenes which had no scope for portrayal of any chemistry....and when did he see her true face....after 1 year of marriage..........you havent been here much....lolz, you think we are so stupid to actually not even look into that matter  when we are actually discussing every detail to the T😆...

What caused me to make that sentence is that original writer wishes a couple to break-up with each other just because he/she thinks that the ACTOR! is acting to well with the ACTRESS! lols.

well, its definitely great acting  BUT there are other points too......as i said earlier, this whole  discussion  is a result of months of observation, months of speculation and umpteen number of debates......its not just because we have anything against anyone........

It might be true for all we know. I personally feel there is more to thier friendship than meets the eye. It's not just their romantic scenes. You know, when you compare the sanda and the manda interviews ....the sanda and manda offscreen videos, the interviews, the articles, the insecurities, and tabs' first hand information that there is a cold war between mona and ss...now what else could be the reason for this unfriendliness😉😕

Guys, Approva did a very convincing role as a villian in pardes and his scene where he try's to take advantage of mahima was also well done, but that doesnt means that he had those intentions in real life! (LOLS!)

well lolz.....pardes was a movie..they woudl have shot for pardes for like a maximum of say 6 months...JJKN is a soap...they have been shooting for 2.5 years now.......so why compare pardes to JJKN..........and well, he even acted with  lisa rau in kasoor...who talks about that....and he was so naive in pardes..I am a big AA fan but i have to admit, he was hopeless in pardes..he has IMPROVED on his acting..i pardes, it was blatantly obvious that heas acting.....pathetically trying to act🤢🤢🤢....in JJKN, its so natural👏👏👏.......so spontaneous ....and well,, lets not compare pardes to JJKN.........no offense but you seem to be lost😕

well, ss needs to grow up and understand that insecurities can break a marriage!!insecurities leads to possessiveness and obsession....and she is insecure as we have many many first hand witnessess who will vouch by that😊....she needs to learn that her marriage is safe and will never break....

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said buffie....as she said that its just a specualtion and it may or may not be true.we do not know anyones heart but we can certainly tell when we watch their interviews,their offscreen videos like AJK one and kudkudiya 343 and their sbs and popkorn interviews.I do not want to talk abt SS as it doesnt concern her atll.We are talking abt whether manda were attarcted towards each other at some point and whether they may have feelings which are more than friendship or not.
I am not saying they are in love but my instict says that they def do not behave like friends
even onscreen they blush....have u seeen them blush,now if they are acting why blush like hell.Its not that anyone cant figure out,it right there on their faces when they blush red
did u see the kiss tht arman gave jassi a few weeka back ina flashback scene and watch them blush after that,if they were indeed acting like professionals why blush like hell
its not only that scene ....there are many scenes where i atleast have noticed their blushing and shyness (not all scenes but some where u can clearly make out)
did u see the AJK video....watch mona and gaurav,their body language says that they are friends,there is not evena doubt abt that then watch apu and mona in that video and see how apu flirtatiously with mona when asked abt the bad wuality in apu.watch how they interact ........it clearly shows .No friends would behave like that .Everyone who has friends will accept that .
its just thsoe observations....watch kudkudiya343.....u can see how they behave with each other,def in my eyes not like friends
they may be friends for all we know but they may not be too .....who knows and thats why we are speculating
i knwo apu and SS are happily married but there is a possibility that he may have been attrracted to mona at some point of time .
its not only a few but almost everyone who have watched JJKN knows exactly when they blush and have this doubt abt them
btw welcome back jammy ......u were one of the first members who used to post updates for JJKN
indiainspires thumbnail
gr8 post blyton!!!! gr8 replies by buffie n tina..!!!!

see i think now all is finally cmig 2 a conclusion....
AA DOES hv feelings for M and vice-versa.
SS IS insecure to an extent i hv never ever seen before.
SS is on jjkn PRECISELY to put an end 2 AA-MS friendship/relation/feelings
SS's entry SIMPLY PROVES SHE IS insecure abt A-M---now she's insecure PRECISELY bcoz they hv feelings for each other.and tht they HV feelings is justified by all pics and vids and intvs and jjkn scenes itself. v can exactly say 'here they r blushing red....!!!!'
tnd HAD to allow her a role SIMPLY bcoz they know if they dont then ss may force AA to back out of jjkn which they CAN'T afford.
tnd themselves KNOW the rapport both AA-MS share and they know how imp to their fortunes keeping AA-MS are.and only way ss will allow tht NOW tht their feelings r growing more and more is by herself being there.
so frnds my conclu is just tht. now lets see how AA-MS carry on...or whether SS is able to end their friendship.
i think soon v wil get an answer 2 this mystery.

i smhw feel m wil chipkofy aa more in their scenes now just 2 make ss jealous...and aa will not b able 2 refuse bcoz they wil hv 2 act as if tht's how they act all the time....i mean, like previous day' epi....j was pulling A 's hands, then putting her hands on his shoulders, holding hands 2gether, and hugged him like ' u r only mine...i will never leave u..or let u go...' i mean she was all over him....there was so much of passion...touching.loving... frm her side...and AA was actually a bit surprised.. if u see his reactions....and j's...anyway i just felt tht way....

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Some people have sucha sick mind!!!

Jammy.

I think you need to go through all other posts on this subject before you make such a comment.

We have really debated this issue in an analytical and objective manner. And there is nothing "sick" in what we suggest. We never said that MAndA are having an affair. It was just an intuitive feeling that they are fond of each other beyond friendship.

leo_pooja thumbnail
👏 👏 great points blyton, buffie, tina, and jammy...i would love it if MandA got married, but only if Appu doesnt have an ounce of love left for SS..
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
blyton your speculation are right. Yes SS in insecurity. But what can be done MandA relation had been made. But if its true love MandA relation cannot be bitter .... may falsely made bitter to the public eyes unitil they reached to a decision. I wish SS all the best and would advise her that there are lot more guys in industry and it is right time for her to be chipko with some one else before its be too late for her.

LOOK ON EARTH ITS MANDA
LOOK AT SKY ITS MANDA
LOOK AT SEA IT MANDA

COME AND LET US PRAY TOGETHER MANDA BE UNITED AND SS FIND SOMEONE IDEAL FOR HER