India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

MandA speculation..true after all

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged

After reading Tabs' update on the cold war between Mona and SS, i realised that the media only shows us what it wants to show. This thing must have been persisting for MONTHS--yet there was never even a whisper of it in the media. Add to it that "warm hug" they exchanged at the Telly awards--talk about hypocrisy!

If what we suspected has been true all along--then i am now pretty certain that the MandA mystery must also be true. I am sure that this is PRECISELY the reason why SS wanted to be in JJKN. That woman! If i said all i wanted to say about her--my warning level would skyrocket.

I think that DJs are very very secretive about the happenings on their sets . There may be a lot going on that we don't know about. And if there was anything up between MandA, the unit would go all out to hush it up. They knew that if SS got wind of it, JJKN would go off air the very next day!

Aieeee....the thought of SS calling the shots on my favourite show sickens me!

In fact i am sure now that the JJKN team deliberately fanned the Karan Oberoi rumours to take attention away from MandA. If you guys remember, LR had mentioned a TOI article which reported strained relations between SandA due to some costar of his. And it was around the same time we had started observing that the JandA scenes seemed a bit too "real". Even SS's statement proves this---

What according to you ensures longevity in a marriage?

• Being faithful. One must know where to draw the line. I mean, we
don't get to spend much time together and we are constantly working
with attractive people of the opposite sex, and getting too close to
someone is unnecessary. One must draw the line between professional
and personal relation with them.

this clearly shows SS's state of mind at the time--she was really insecure about mandA.

Almost immediately after that, the KO-Mona rumours started. Now it is a fact that KO is nuts over Mona; but the whole thing was blown out of proportion, supposedly on the evidence of some members of the JJKN team.

I guess tnD got really insecure about the way the show was heading after 5 august. To add to it, if they had to deal with rumours of a romance between their lead actors, one of whom was married, they would have trouble on their hands. KO was heaven-sent for them; they made him a Bali KA Bakra.

Now i REALLY want the whole truth to come out in a big way. I know it would spoil relations between Mona and AA  (what the heck--they are probably spoilt already--chipkoo has succeeded in her designs) and ring the death-knell of JJKN. But then, if jandA gets spoilt, what would be left anyway?Cry

I want AA to take a good look inside himself and come to terms with his feelings for Mona. I want Mona to realise that AA probably DOES have feelings for her but is not aware of them himself. I want SS to realise that no amount of screeching/clinging/insecurity can prevent people from realising that SandA are really quite Thanda!Dead

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
EGGZACTLY. i didn't know about the insecurity problems between SANDA. well u cheered me up. thanx
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
that was quite a post blyton but i think that its not that far ahead.I dont think there are any problemsbetween SS and AA in thier maried life .The only doubt i had was whether two actors workling exclusively for a serial (3 yeras) would def have been attracted at some point of time.
its just a womans instict when i see them offscreen and onscreen(some scenes) that this thought comes to my mind
but otherwise i think that they are just good friends and prefer to remain like that.Maybe at one point they did have feelings for each other but thats it
as for SS AND MS,i always felt that they werent friends at all and infact like each other (not thats a crime)
I have realised that it doesnt matter how they are but i prefer to keep it as mystery coz my instict says they do have feelings for each other and my mind says "forget it "

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
gosh,......well, i really totally agree with blyti this time...all this time, i was like NO....nothign in between the two....but now i am sure.....seriously, SS is insecure when it comes to manda........wowwwww......blyton's each and every word has deep meaning to it........man, i yet could not believe but now, I have to....well hehehehehe...SS made it too simple for us by entering JJKn LOL
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
omg...all the pieces to the mystery puzzle is coming together! blyton, what u said makes sense..we've been suspecting for a while now..sigh..just imagine the headline of "SandA divorce due to differences" oh that would be a dream come true and reality check.

insecurity is a very unhealthy thing in a relationship espec that of a husband wife. and its true, no matter how much she screeches, clinges, its not going to help make things any smoother.

we'll see what the future holds. Wink

oh--btw, if there are anyyyyyyyyyyy changes in behavior of janda romance, i'm coming after sticklani with a bat! Angry
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
aww man...all you guys have such intense posts!!!
anyways...the way you've presented your argument is very persuasive...but i'm remaining neutral in this matter!!!
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

omg...all the pieces to the mystery puzzle is coming together!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy...true ammu...the day is not far when this whole puzzle will be solved and reality will be staring st these people and they cant help but accept itOuch

Originally posted by ammu

blyton, what u said makes sense..we've been suspecting for a while now..sigh..just imagine the headline of "SandA divorce due to differences" oh that would be a dream come true and reality check.

Shocked...when did i say that i would be weepingWinkLOL

Originally posted by ammu

insecurity is a very unhealthy thing in a relationship espec that of a husband wife. and its true, no matter how much she screeches, clinges, its not going to help make things any smoother.

LOLZ AMMU,  i think we have all gone nuts....I mean, (ok, sorry for spoiling the mood and sorry for being too indifferent) what if in reality, there is nothign goign on inbetween manda.....lolz, we at IUF are just like those journalists/reporters who cook up rumours based on observations....again, when did i say that all of the rumours are untrueWinkLOLBig smile

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hehehe..me has no words..only smiles Big smile Big smile Embarrassed

Go to top