Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Ronit Bose Roy:I salute you!!!! (Page 2)

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Yes If u wish u see THE greatest degree of excellence--THE highest measure of accuracy--THE biggest strength of emotions--THE smashiest acting EVER--watch Sir Ronit Bose Roy perform!!!

asifakhan Newbie
asifakhan
asifakhan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing your views and waiting for video of new episode. LOL Ouch
usa123 Senior Member
usa123
usa123

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Ronitfan thanks a lot for the post. At last our dream has come true. Believe me I was waiting for your post to watch kyu ki..... I have stopped watching Kyu ki.... since savita's accident.
I will watch todays episode and one more request to you whenever Mihir is there please let me know Smile
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
tfs
koptyp Goldie
koptyp
koptyp

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing.
sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i just watched the video update... man he was awesome... he was immersed in his character......
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Tuesday he said Meera to getout but then also to Tulsi too.. Cry
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I saw it!! I saw it!

It was fabulous and you bet Sunny- I had just more than 'tears' in my eyes..it was such a heart-wrenching scene...awww...gossh! I dont have words to describe what I am feeling at the moment..

Mihir was truly a broken man yesterday- the way he cautiously opened the door to Savita's room - it was like he was half-expecting to see Savita standing there- smiling, and opening her arms for him to come and hug him..he was just SO sad when he opened to door to an empty room and saw Savita's photograph upon the table..:(((

He was just too over-whelmed by the situation.Now cmon! How would you feel if you came back from a great vacation only to find that your mother's dead and nobody even cared to tell you?! He was in shambles..

The way he slowly sat down on the couch, it took him ages to settle down and then he just collapsed- he could not hold back the immense pain he was going through. He really cired like a kid- his pain and suffering were all just so evident and natural:(((

And very true Sunny, I dont think anyone has seen RR cry like this before. He was just too good for words Really on could feel that dedication towards his work. He could have easily cried like a sissy and given it the womanish look but just look at him yaar, he cried like never before..

I just dont have words to carry on further-then he said that utmost hard hitting statement-"I have been orphaned!"..it just makes you think that no matter how old or how young you are- being orphaned is the biggest sorrow of life-the day you realise you no longer have the shelter of your dad AND your mom on yourself, it must be so grave!!!

Ronit was exceptionally brilliant yesterday night and it wont be hard to beleive that we are going to see better stuff than this frm him in the coming days!

Ronit is the UNDISPUTED KING! Hail Ronit!

Go to top