Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Partly Judges Fault along with the janta

divana Groupbie
divana
divana

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged

AngryHi Guys,

I couldnt bear Amey's ousterCrySo i needed to express my feelings....He is way better than Anuj and Sandeep. Although I like Karu, after yesterday's perfoemance, i felt that Amey should win with Karu at second position....that would be the right  result....

I dont understand when so many people in the forum agree that amey is better how com Anuj has more votes( I havent seen a single post in this forum supporting Anuj, so I think no one is supporting him). WOuldnt the janta be also voicing the same opinion that people have in the forum. Also in the  av sony showed, Ii didnt see any one giving baav to Anuj, which made me feel he must be unpopular with the janta, then how comehe got more votesOuch

I think the judges made the biggest mistake by bringing Anuj back when they should have bought a girl to replace a girl.

If he wins I would say it would be sheer luck and not talent. or mayb the dumb girls falling for his looks (just like anu malik said, for once he was right with his comments).

Guess Sony tv has already selected a winner and be prepared to see Ahuj/Sandeep win Angry

rosila Groupbie
rosila
rosila

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i think u r right.why judges were angery it was not only their fault it was their Blunder to bring back anuj.they must blame themselves.
kalwinhobbess Newbie
kalwinhobbess
kalwinhobbess

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
one thing i dont understand . y do u guys blame judges. do they have any power to vote ? They are just like us... we all r idiots .Janta is idiot. INDIAN IDOL ..funny ..hahaha..

1) Everybody know who sings well. So nobody is interested to waste 2 - 3 rs on SMS. ;) ..

2) The ppl who r voting either r friends or from there home town...

3) even if ANUJ wins .. ( funny ) whos going to buy his CD. So SONY knows it..

4) So karunya is going to WIN (he deserve it). Bcos only he is able among remaining 3 who can sell his own voice. So if Sony has to invest 3-4 laks to make him win ..They will do it.

5) n finaly nothing to worry about Amay . After this Indian Idol -3 will come and then 4 ..But good singers always be there ..so we are going to listen a lot from amey in coming yrs..so cheer up guys
rosila Groupbie
rosila
rosila

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
b/c as per order it was jyotsna's plce after jolly.so they should have brought her back
rosila Groupbie
rosila
rosila

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
b/c as per order it was jyotsna's place after jolly.so they should have brought her back

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top