Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

enuf......

sweet_si_anu Goldie
sweet_si_anu
sweet_si_anu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Enuf is enuf....

These judges, contestants when they cannot appreciate "junta ka faisla" why they ask junta to vote for them? By quitting or walking out what the judges wanted to prove?? The junta is stupid or the other contestants are total besure? Every time when they air junta ka faisla episode they are always blaming public for not voting for judge's fav contestant or as u may call "sureela" contestant. Now by saying this what they want to say? The junta is stupid or the contestant they have chosen are not talented…when we ppl vote we don't get any personal benefit. It's those ppl who are in gain anyways…what the hell? We keep on voting and then what we get is the judges passing negative comments..or the judges walking out….. I personally don't feel like voting or even watching the show anymore…coz every time I watch junta ne galat faisla kia , junta ne vote out kia…damn V R NOT VOTING THEM OUT V VOTE 4 THEM…..this is just too..tooo….toooooo much…what can I say? Judges you only audition and vote and make the person u like win….when v vote 4 them u don't like..Thn y in the hell u choose them in the auditions itself…???? This is just too much. I don't know what u ppl think ..that's what I think. This is just tooo ghatiya…. And as far as re singing-rematching whatever is concerned this is not fair et al and I totally agree with amey's bhaanji..this is just voting n not a conspiracy ..n judges ussey polite hone ko bol rahe they as if they speak too politely? The comments they pass r not they tooo rude??? I don't hate amey or want to hurt his fans but this rematching thing is not happening….yeh pehle kabhi to nahi hua jab baki log vote out huye they…n today whatever judges did was just cheappanti ..they ask us to vote and then they say v r wrong….judges u only vote now…atleast I quit watching and voting …

guys these r just my feelings without any intentions to hurt anyone…..comments are welcome..

cya tc

anu.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top