Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ok after the article, I have a question?

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

If this incident has not triggered love what will it be that Ahem finally realises that he is in love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well if almost losing the person doesn't trigger it then I don't know what will ðŸ˜•

Maybe when he finally realises he can't live without her green tea/black tea ðŸ¤£
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am confused as well.
He loves his green and black tea and bag of 10 lac more.
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ya if he has not gone behind his 10 lac.. then gopi wouldn't have been in hospital...😡
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My dearies & dearos...our rock of Gibraltar Ahem Modi has been knocked for a loop by Gopi's simplicity, beauty & purity of thoughts...He is in LOVE... but love has to pass through all seasons ...before intimacy happens...so lets tie our seat belts &  go on a ride which will be all about SAATH Nibhana (being there for one another).

I can't help cheering for this kind of tough & arrogant characters. Another Hero that comes to mind is my all time fav. Rhett Butler. He will do anything for Scarlet and she never really gets him untill it is too late. Anyway, our Great Gopi is no Scarlet ( 3 marriages!) My sis will die of heart attack if she hears that I dared to compare Rhett with Ahem lol

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh ! he wouldn't , or maybe some man have to act like he's in love wid gopi , then ahem may feel that he's in love
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rafaal2

Yeh ! he wouldn't , or maybe some man have to act like he's in love wid gopi , then ahem may feel that he's in love

Oooh! That is going down the Geet track! But in Shaina's Milan he is very possessive. Could he act on his jealously?
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is inlove but doesn't know , how wud he know wot love is he neva experienced it in his life .now to him he thinks he feels guilt to some extend that may be true but I think the true realization of his feelings will take a while to come maybe it will happen when the kalakaries of kinjal are exposed.his idea of love is wot he felt for anita bcos this is so far removed from that he doesn't know he is inlove.
sns_addict thumbnail
Guys, my view on this topic. 

First let me admit, im also an egoistic person.. though not as much as Ahem .. and my mom is similar to koki when it comes to showering love via conditioning..

Ahem is definitely in love & the only way he knows to express this is thru' authority.. he doesnt know any other way how this cud be expressed. he is not used to giving flowers/ chocalates/candle light dinners etc.. he doesnt think saying " I Love U" is more important. For him the only way & the only best way to say " I love U' is thru CARE. Making sure that the person is comfortable..
This is what Ahem is trying to do now.. express his LOVE thru' actions..
this is my take though...
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Xarina

Oooh! That is going down the Geet track! But in Shaina's Milan he is very possessive. Could he act on his jealously?

Exactly what I was going to say , Either he should be jealous or possisive , and it's so damn different in geet track ,