Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ok after the article, I have a question?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

If this incident has not triggered love what will it be that Ahem finally realises that he is in love...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeaachusChaudhrytmpretty_hIchangedit-Muskii-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok after the article, I have a question?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Well if almost losing the person doesn't trigger it then I don't know what will Confused

Maybe when he finally realises he can't live without her green tea/black tea ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesanyogitaprcpretty_hIchangedit

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I am confused as well.
He loves his green and black tea and bag of 10 lac more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aachuspretty_hIchangeditsree07

sree07

IF-Rockerz

sree07

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
ya if he has not gone behind his 10 lac.. then gopi wouldn't have been in hospital...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
My dearies & dearos...our rock of Gibraltar Ahem Modi has been knocked for a loop by Gopi's simplicity, beauty & purity of thoughts...He is in LOVE... but love has to pass through all seasons ...before intimacy happens...so lets tie our seat belts &  go on a ride which will be all about SAATH Nibhana (being there for one another).

I can't help cheering for this kind of tough & arrogant characters. Another Hero that comes to mind is my all time fav. Rhett Butler. He will do anything for Scarlet and she never really gets him untill it is too late. Anyway, our Great Gopi is no Scarlet ( 3 marriages!) My sis will die of heart attack if she hears that I dared to compare Rhett with Ahem lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeIchangedit

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Yeh ! he wouldn't , or maybe some man have to act like he's in love wid gopi , then ahem may feel that he's in love

rsshreeIchangedit

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rafaal2

Yeh ! he wouldn't , or maybe some man have to act like he's in love wid gopi , then ahem may feel that he's in love

Oooh! That is going down the Geet track! But in Shaina's Milan he is very possessive. Could he act on his jealously?

Ichangedit-Muskii-

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
He is inlove but doesn't know , how wud he know wot love is he neva experienced it in his life .now to him he thinks he feels guilt to some extend that may be true but I think the true realization of his feelings will take a while to come maybe it will happen when the kalakaries of kinjal are exposed.his idea of love is wot he felt for anita bcos this is so far removed from that he doesn't know he is inlove.

ChaudhrytmIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top