Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :( (Page 9)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
oh sorry, i meant the 1st leap not 2nd leap.

yes, komo kidnapped all of anu's kids and killed his father as well.

what i hate is- these komo and aparna have problems with anurag, but poor prerna-bajaj-prem pay for that.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i know--its "guilty by association"--i swear, prerna and bajaj should never have come back from panchmeshwar...they would have been safe...but then, there would have been no prem... Cry
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
yeah it was mean of her!when she gets to know that sharad is the real culprit then she will regret what she is doing! Angry
xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i wonder how sneha will react when she finds out that sharad was the culprit and wut mukti saud was true..she would feel betrayed and guilty and i hope she wouldnt lose her baby since shes pregnant! that would be so sad since she would also lose her husband..because i strongly doubt she would forgive him!!! Cry
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Yaar tulip, Sneha was nt kidnapped by Komo but by Subroto. Subroto wanted money & told his men to kidnap Diya so that he could get the ransom frm Anurag. But by mistake, his men picked up Sneha so he got the ransome from Rishabh.

There is no doubt that Sneha has been a b**** in this entire affair. I can understand she didn't  believe Mukti but what she said to that poor girl was abso un warrented. But I also feel that neither her 'blood' nor her upbringing can be blamed here...parents (biologocal or otherwise) cannot be held responsible for everything a child does. Anurag, all his mistakes & faults notwithstanding, was never arrogant.

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i dont hate sneha look yaar we have the advanatge of hindsight we know that she istelling the truth we have seen the proof if someone accuses ur bro of rape and are adament abut it that they did do it

then the nest minute they say its ur husband, whom as been nofink but fullysupporting the other girl, without ne proof would u beleve them i wouldnt

suffice to say that wot she has been saying is rong and not warranted but i can understand y she is saying it people say a lot of thing wen they are angry and words is aanother wway of fiting back mukti is blaming this huge thing on two people she loves prem and now sharad i dont balme her for not beleving mukti i for on at this point if i was in snehas positon would not believ her whole heartedly, but then again sneha is in a tough position whom to bleiev mukti who first said that prem pared her prem who is her brother and now sudddenly she has changed her mind and is accusing mukti

in the past lyk in pameshwar mukti was rong in accusing sharad and sneha is prolly thinking along those lines that history is repeating itself i mean wot happned there nearly finished sneha and sharad relationship. ever since that epsiode sharad has always been nice and curtuoes to mukti standing for her against his parents wen they were saying bad things mukti all of which sneha was there seeing this happen even after the rape sharad was so considerate and supporting of mukti saying that he is on her side,   with all this in her mind y would she so blindly support and beleive mukti who has no proof wotso eva that sharad did this

wowo so sorry for a long post but i needed to get this off my chest im not saying i agree with wot sneha said but i can understand where she is coming from
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
exactly juleka.. according to the circumsatnces..Itz really a tough job to belive mukti but the way sneha treated her wasnt also ignorable.Sneha isnt bad at all but circumsatces making her to do so coz she is not mentally prepare to accept that truth coz she loves sharad alot!Guyz just think when she will come across to the truth, how will she going to suffer!!poor sneha, itz a time of mukti but sneha time isnt too far.
When she will listen the truth, she will admit her fault and everything will b back to normal. Smile

Go to top