Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :( (Page 8)

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Bulls Eye..Hit Tulip!!! Clap Clap

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

Ironically, she got the 'Gupta' surname only because the Guptas were misled into believing that she had the Blue Blood of the Bajajs. After they found out the truth, they were so disappointed, they felt cheated!!!! Even today, shalendra is 'allowing' sneha to be a 'Gupta' becoz he wants to stay somehow related to the prestigious Bajaj family.

So sneha has nothing of her own. Even the Guptas accepted her only due to her connection with the Bajajs. Yeah she shud be Basu- that's what she is- that's where she belongs.

Lolzzz very true,
Even at the wedding, Gupta snr. did not recognise Anurag- koi Sneha ko apni aukaad dikhao yaar!!!

Angry
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i know i agree i think she had crossed her limit i felt like killing her if she had said to me i would have gave her so many slaps that uske apni nani yaad agaye gii
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

Ironically, she got the 'Gupta' surname only because the Guptas were misled into believing that she had the Blue Blood of the Bajajs. After they found out the truth, they were so disappointed, they felt cheated!!!! Even today, shalendra is 'allowing' sneha to be a 'Gupta' becoz he wants to stay somehow related to the prestigious Bajaj family.

So sneha has nothing of her own. Even the Guptas accepted her only due to her connection with the Bajajs. Yeah she shud be Basu- that's what she is- that's where she belongs.

What is your logic.  Then Shalindra is too class minded.  very class minded.
  But now what is son's class now. you r aiming at Basu forgetting  the shalindra high class son.  Am sad of these baseless logic.

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I am not a supporter of the Guptas. I am a supporter of Mukti and Prem. and I just want this sneha-sharad crap out of prem-mukti's life. Sneha really would hv been in a slum or brothel had bajaj not saved her..I remember..

komo kidnaps her..bajaj is abroad and not reachable..prerna cannot get the money..so she begs and pleads to anurag..says that she would return the money after her bajaj comes back..anurag is as usual ineffective ,stupid and sissy--cannot get the money..then prerna loses hope..but bajaj arrives at the right time and says- i hv arranged the money, i'll save sneha. prerna grabs bajaj and hugs him tight in front of everyone.poor bajaj chokes up. everybody except anu is happy and relieved to know that sneha will return. anu's face has no happiness, only jealousy seeing prerna and bajaj entwined like that.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
when was this? after bajaj-pre's marriage? and why did komo kidnap her?
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
No..it was at the beginning of 2nd leap..b4 bajaj-prerna's 2nd marriage. komo kidnapped her for money..or maybe komo just wanted to trouble prerna.

but yeah, bajaj gave a lot of money to komolika in order to save sneha. and anurag couldn't help at all.

i cant help but think- what if bajaj was also unable to give money..then sneha would hv been tortured by komolika Basu. sneha forgets all these things bajaj has done for her..and behaves soooooo arrogantly even with bajaj Angry

bajaj shud give her tight slap and give her share of business to mukti Wink
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
sorry, i'm just confused...didn't the second leap (20 years) happen after they were married?

And wow! Komo's kidnapped practically the whole khaandaan..first her hubby Subroto kidnaps Prem 1, then she tries to kidnap Shravan, then Sneha and then Prem 2...maybe she should open up an agency...

Go to top