Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :( (Page 4)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Yes!!! Totally!
Sneha should seriously change her name to Gadhi 'SATKELI' Basu..and she should walk with a name plate around her neck- Stay AWAY! I bark!

LOLLOL

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

sukhi...after a HUGE round of crying n all...u are making me laugh like hell...lolllzzz 'SATKELI' basu... lemme add sum more..'BIGDELI' 'HATELI' Basu!!!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Lolzz....

More to the list-

Phati baas 'RAMBO' BasuLOLLOLLOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Yes!!! Totally!
Sneha should seriously change her name to Gadhi 'SATKELI' Basu..and she should walk with a name plate around her neck- Stay AWAY! I bark!

LOLLOL

"Not only do I bark, but if you really piss me off, I'll bite you too....and pass on some of my numerous diseases. If you think I can't do it, just take a look at Sharad...I bit him once for being so goddamn obnoxious, and the bite was so infectious he turned into a monkey with a constant bad hair day"

LOLLOL

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by ronitfan

Yes!!! Totally!

LOLLOL

"Not only do I bark, but if you really piss me off, I'll bite you too....and pass on some of my numerous diseases. If you think I can't do it, just take a look at Sharad...I bit him once for being so goddamn obnoxious, and the bite was so infectious he turned into a monkey with a constant bad hair day"

LOLLOL

Lolzzz Vas! You SAID IT!

Actually, Sneha transmitted such a higly dangerous disease to Sharad that it had a reaction with his body cells- his hair turned yellow- he forgot how to shave, his dressing sense went to the dogs and he's gone on a raping spree!

LOL!! Sneha "national-disgrace" Basu!!!LOLLOLLOL
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

sneha should change her first name too--sneh means pyar, love etc...maybe she should keep her name Dhookebaas, Jhooti, or Badtameez Basu!!

Bajaj and prerna did upbringing of sneha, she is Anuragh daughter but the manners are known by the upbringing so whom we should call a dhokeybaaz LOLno need to say na..LOLlolz!!!

waisey i know sneha totally did a wrong thing, but b4 blaming her i ll like to say that itz not easy for her to support mukti coz meanwhile she will b going against her husband whom she loves alot.Mukti is poor but atleast try to understand sneha too, she is judging on the base of circumstantial evidence.Do mukti have a proof.They all have different image of sharad, no one knows that rapist sharad, so how could they belive on muktis comment.Try to be practical.Itz too easy to say that she is totally doing a wrong thing but the circumstances are not letting sneha to think on that part.How could a woman think such thing abt her husband.

How many times sneha has supported mukti but now she is totally emotionally blackmailed by the circumstances.She is not ready to belive her thats y she has lost her brain.Infront of her, there is nothing beside her husband sharad.I think more than her fault itz prem fault who knows everything but not disclosing this secret.

maarsutiyaa Goldie
maarsutiyaa
maarsutiyaa

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
yaa she is mean. i hate that idiot. jab sachaayee samne ayengi tab pata chalenga aur akall thikane ayengi

Go to top