Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :( (Page 2)

maha khan IF-Dazzler
maha khan
maha khan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
u r cent percent right tulip bcoz before every relation sneha is a women n thats why she can understand mukti n her feelings but instead of supporting her she is doing very bad

Raindrop Goldie
Raindrop
Raindrop

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I agree Tulip, Sneha has being acting very unfair.
She really has an attitude problem.
But i'm saying what Mukti did, was the right to do.
If she didn't have any proofs or anything, Noone wasn't going to believe that a family member would rape Mukti!
They suddenly realised that Mukti is no more than
'A Drivers Daughter'
pfft, when mukti was in the house. they used to treat her like a daughter not like a Drivers Daughter.
This shows how much you do for someone, and someone doesn't appriciates you and blows you off.
Cry

Anjali
salvi Senior Member
salvi
salvi

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I agree Tulip Sneha is realy mean,shelfish,impulsive and so is Prem.I am rely starting to hate these two characters oh make that three caz sharad's in that list tooo seriously he's sick Dead No wonder why everyone is supporting that jerk.Can't wait to see the expresions on everybody's face when they find out that Mukti was right.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
mukti had no proof..but come on- why bring the 'middle class' issue in it. why try to say that mukti was lower than sheha becoz her father was a driver(But at least she has one fixed father, unlike sneha who has god knows how many fathers).

the way tushar said- mukti u r misunderstanding sharad..but i still trust and support u. that's the mature way to react. sm1 is making a wrong claim, but u can react to that without u being arrogant , cheap and loud...right? but ever since she started calling anurag 'papa' sneha has turned into a typical vamp.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i agree...tushki was being nice about the situation, even sam and EVEN anu...but everyone else (except bajaj) should just go to hell--Sneha is a bitch and its true, ever since she started calling Anurag Papa--she has become arrogant because she has two fathers, two types of property, two places where her status is coming from...
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

mukti had no proof..but come on- why bring the 'middle class' issue in it. why try to say that mukti was lower than sheha becoz her father was a driver(But at least she has one fixed father, unlike sneha who has god knows how many fathers).

the way tushar said- mukti u r misunderstanding sharad..but i still trust and support u. that's the mature way to react. sm1 is making a wrong claim, but u can react to that without u being arrogant , cheap and loud...right? but ever since she started calling anurag 'papa' sneha has turned into a typical vamp.

Totally with you yaar! Sneha's losing all her character and substance and just turning into a WCP..Lolz..I hope that's the actual thing which we say to a female- a woman chuavanistic PIG!

Sneha's a dunderhead! Rishabh had kept her very well away from all this crap until she started calling Anurag 'papa'..eeks! She stinks!
Mukti's Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what she is!

Anytime! I am with u Mukti!
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i agree sneha must be feeling bad..that mukti is blaming her husband...its hard for her to believe...but why is shouting stuff like driver ki beti...middle class...don desrve to be amongst us n all... she is so damn pathetic...n thoughts as well as action...!!!
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
WCP LOL
No way sukhi u are insulting all women by calling sneha a 'woman'. and u are also insulting the pigs. LOL

Go to top