Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :( (Page 12)

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

Yes, the recall value of the names Bajaj and Prerna is very high in Indian viewers. U say Rishabh and they dont get it quickly. U say "KZK's hero..Prerna ka hero" and they'll go "Mr Bajaj!"

Ecjactly!!!!!! U know my neighbour's 6 yr old son cums to my house n tells me.. mereko mr.bajaj ka foto dikhao on ur comp.... n i ask him u like him??? n he says yh he is a hero!!!!Big smile

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
That is very sweet. he is only 6 Cry i want a boyfriend who idolizes bajaj Wink but 6 yr old nahi chalega lolzz he shud be 21 at least.

Kids are bound to like him as he behaves like a kid at times-especially during cute scenes with prerna 'mummy' LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged

That is very sweet. he is only 6 Cry i want a boyfriend who idolizes bajaj Wink but 6 yr old nahi chalega lolzz he shud be 21 at least.

Kids are bound to like him as he behaves like a kid at times-especially during cute scenes with prerna 'mummy' LOL

Lol yeah!
He's such a kid at times- and best of all- he's so huggably sweet...awww..I wish I was Prerna for a day;)))
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Lolllzzz yh... all kids love him...!!! n u must now say sumthng like "main intezaar karugi" to my baby neighbour!!! LOL LOL
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
hahahah.......Tulip u can believe whatever u want to. U can believe that the whole India watches kzk just for mr. Bajaj but thats not the case.Sorry but the thing is its 50-50 between Anurag and Bajaj and also Prerna. If they are taken out of the story, TRP ratings will fall. As far as the awesum chemistry between Bajaj and Prerna. Half of India believes its awesume, the other half things it doesn't exist..hehehe..U can SHOUT and contradict me BUT THATS A FACT DEAR. U CAN SAY THAT ANURAG IS A SIDE CHARACTER- BUT I REALLY MIND THAT HILARIOUS.

I know perfectly well y Prerna calls her husband "Mr. Bajaj". The man is suppose to be 30 yrs older than her. And as u stated "Bajaj takes care of Prerna". HAHAHA But thats not the real reason that she calls him "Mr. Bajaj". The real reason is because she respects him a lot and she really cares for him. SO please dont feel all that offended....hehehehe..Stop bashing anurag..its kinda like Sweta who is always badmouthing Cezanne. It makes u look bad. I like all three of them Prerna, Anurag and Bajaj and I won't let u get away with bashing anyone of them.
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
ok wasnt this topic abt snhea..anyways..yeh mr bajaj is sooooo damn cute when he hugs prena???well his always cute..24/7 LOL
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dola87

ok wasnt this topic abt snhea..anyways..yeh mr bajaj is sooooo damn cute when he hugs prena???well his always cute..24/7 LOL

U are Bang on... he is a Shonu!!!Embarrassed

And ionia u too can believe wat eva u want....but fact wont change!!!Haha!

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged

I felt really bad for mukti- sneha is a real b****. ok so sharad is ur husband but u know mukti for a much longer time...at least think of her mental condition.
I liked tushar. He said maybe sharad is right, but mukti isnt doing anything purposely. At least tushar showed faith in her.  but sneha was just plain arrogant and mean.
sneha my hatred for her is growing each day. today she was constantly showing mukti that "I am the daughter of this rich couple and u are their driver's daughter, so there is no comparison..u r lower than me, and how dare u claim that my husband was attracted to u while being married to a rich and pretty lass like me" sneha was actually looking jealous of mukti more than anything else, and she emotionally blackmailed bajaj-prerna into not supporting mukti. Angry
sneha shud understand that she is also living on bajaj's charity. at least mukti and her father work for the bajaj business and earn their living thr' respectful means. sneha was kidnapped by heranurag's wife komolika, it was bajaj who rescued her by paying HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. otherwise sneha wud hv been living today in sm slum or brothel becoz her biological 'papa' anurag had as usual declared "I cannot do anything". he was as usual ineffective. only bajaj saved her.  arrogant sneha needs to understand that she has no right to insult mukti like that. if u remove the bajaj name from sneha's existence, her life wud hv been much more 'lower class' than mukti's. only bajaj gave her social status due to his powerful position in society. khud khairaat pe pali hai, aur chali aayi mukti pe comments karne.

i am glad bajaj didnt encourage sneha and tushar also supported mukti.  but sneha will make sure nobody supports poor mukti Cry when will mukti get her rights, when will prem understand his love, when will sneha hide her face in shame CryCry

i am agree with youCry

Go to top