Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :( (Page 11)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged
It is more of an branding issue I guess.

See when he entered KZK, he was supposed to be there just for a few episodes. There was not supposed to be any love between Mr Bajaj and Prerna. It was a cameo. They started with the name 'Mr Bajaj'- every1 calling him that. since this was just a short-term character, I am sure nobody must hv thought much about it. Then things changed when every1 saw the smashing chemistry bet. prerna-bajaj, and now he became popular and suddenly story was changed to make him lead hero. But by the time all this happened, almost a year had passed, and he was already established as 'Mr Bajaj'. Everybody knew him by that name. Suddenly using the name Rishabh would have created whole lot of confusion-especially for those viewers who don't watch KZK regularly. He was already a hot-selling brand...u cant mess up with an already established brand.

This issue is purely due to the fact that he has become hero of a serial where he was supposed to be a cameo.

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
LOL Tulip!! I give up yaar!! Chalo Bajaj is the hero. Aur sab Zero!!! LOL LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

It is more of an branding issue I guess.

See when he entered KZK, he was supposed to be there just for a few episodes. There was not supposed to be any love between Mr Bajaj and Prerna. It was a cameo. They started with the name 'Mr Bajaj'- every1 calling him that. since this was just a short-term character, I am sure nobody must hv thought much about it. Then things changed when every1 saw the smashing chemistry bet. prerna-bajaj, and now he became popular and suddenly story was changed to make him lead hero. But by the time all this happened, almost a year had passed, and he was already established as 'Mr Bajaj'. Everybody knew him by that name. Suddenly using the name Rishabh would have created whole lot of confusion-especially for those viewers who don't watch KZK regularly. He was already a hot-selling brand...u cant mess up with an already established brand.

This issue is purely due to the fact that he has become hero of a serial where he was supposed to be a cameo.

True true..
I come in contact with many common people who are sons/daughters of my household helps- they dont know any Rishabh. They just know Mr.Bajaj and they love him;)))

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Yes, the recall value of the names Bajaj and Prerna is very high in Indian viewers. U say Rishabh and they dont get it quickly. U say "KZK's hero..Prerna ka hero" and they'll go "Mr Bajaj!"

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yup! That's exactly what I was gonna say! KZK is Mr.Bajaj and vic versa..Ekta's not being wise right now- giving Mukti all the limelight!!! :-xx
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madiha_17

exactly juleka.. according to the circumsatnces..Itz really a tough job to belive mukti but the way sneha treated her wasnt also ignorable.Sneha isnt bad at all but circumsatces making her to do so coz she is not mentally prepare to accept that truth coz she loves sharad alot!Guyz just think when she will come across to the truth, how will she going to suffer!!poor sneha, itz a time of mukti but sneha time isnt too far.
When she will listen the truth, she will admit her fault and everything will b back to normal. Smile

Haan Madiha. Today Sneha was sad when Mukti left. I think she just cannot believe it. I mean when you love two people and one says that the other is bad, I am sure it hurts. Sneha just lost it all. But I still cannot understand why she had to use the "class" word. Seemed she picked it up from Kamini. She could have brought up the Panchmeshwar issue.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
she also used the 'blood-child Vs adopted child' issue today. she has herself enjoyed so much love from adopted father bajaj, but is jealous of prerna-mukti relationship.
she cant stand it..that her mother can consider mukti as her daughter. her clear message to mukti was- whoever u r, my mother loves me more than u.

but still sneha wants bajaj to love her as much as he loves kasak. sneha is really selfish.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
ronitfan, kzk TRPs are falling again. Ekta will pay big time for neglecting Bajaj. wait n watch. this focus on anurag and his children is not accepted in India.

Latest TRPs- while kyunki has 10+ , KZK managed to get 6.8 maximum!

Go to top