Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~nikki~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yaa she is mean. i hate that idiot. jab sachaayee samne ayengi tab pata chalenga aur akall thikane ayengi
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

sukhi...after a HUGE round of crying n all...u are making me laugh like hell...lolllzzz 'SATKELI' basu... lemme add sum more..'BIGDELI' 'HATELI' Basu!!!

sNEha bajaj... sarey huay ghee main tala wa kababπŸ˜†

joking!!πŸ˜‰

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh, i'm not blaming sneha for not believeing mukti--of course she wouldn't coupled with the fact that acc. to sneha, mukti has no proof...there's that thing where every woman wants to believe that her husband is the nicest person and could never hurt a fly...of course i sympathise with sneha on that part...its just that sneha (however angry she was)should not have said all that stuff about class and breeding--stuff like that is hard to take back. what is she going to say when she fibds out the truth? "I'm sorry for not believing you Mukti, and i am also sorry for calling you a middle-class, do-kaudi ki ladki. I didn't mean that"???? Not that easy to take back is it? Sneha has forgotten her breeding and achi parvarish, perhaps. She has disgraced Bajaj. She's a spoilt brat who needs taking down a notch or two...
madiha_17 thumbnail
exacktly nikki jab sacchaye samney ayegi then not only sneha but sab ki akal thinkaney ayei 😊
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Lolzzz Vas! You SAID IT!

Actually, Sneha transmitted such a higly dangerous disease to Sharad that it had a reaction with his body cells- his hair turned yellow- he forgot how to shave, his dressing sense went to the dogs and he's gone on a raping spree!

LOL!! Sneha "national-disgrace" Basu!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in that case, she is Sneha "Bird-flu" Basu, or Sneha "hunter-wali" Basu, and just so I don't upset Madiha, I'll give her this one: Sneha "Kebab mein Haddi" Bajaj (😭) and Sneha "ungrateful, spoiled brat, MIDDLE CLASS mentality" Bajaj...lol, Maddy, pls, don't make me abuse my shonu Bajaj any longer😭...taras khao mujh bechari par...

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

oh, i'm not blaming sneha for not believeing mukti--of course she wouldn't coupled with the fact that acc. to sneha, mukti has no proof...there's that thing where every woman wants to believe that her husband is the nicest person and could never hurt a fly...of course i sympathise with sneha on that part...its just that sneha (however angry she was)should not have said all that stuff about class and breeding--stuff like that is hard to take back. what is she going to say when she fibds out the truth? "I'm sorry for not believing you Mukti, and i am also sorry for calling you a middle-class, do-kaudi ki ladki. I didn't mean that"???? Not that easy to take back is it? Sneha has forgotten her breeding and achi parvarish, perhaps. She has disgraced Bajaj. She's a spoilt brat who needs taking down a notch or two...

Ohh i didnt saw the episode, so didnt know wat sneha told her but sneha isnt ready to belive..she has completely lost her mind thatz y she is treating poor mukti like it.Thatz it!!Wasiey i agree sneha shouldnot not suppose to treat her best friend like it but she isnt mentally relax thatz y she is saying such stuff to her.😊After coming across to the truth, she will admit her fault.But i just hope that the mystery solve soon and i personally want prem to help mukti.😭I hope prem realzie poor mukti!!

madiha_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

in that case, she is Sneha "Bird-flu" Basu, or Sneha "hunter-wali" Basu, and just so I don't upset Madiha, I'll give her this one: Sneha "Kebab mein Haddi" Bajaj (😭) and Sneha "ungrateful, spoiled brat, MIDDLE CLASS mentality" Bajaj...lol, Maddy, pls, don't make me abuse my shonu Bajaj any longer😭...taras khao mujh bechari par...

lolz!! psawyer..ok .. taras khaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LifeOLicious thumbnail

Sneha is mean 😑 😑 Bilkul Maa par gayi hai!! Think of Prerna yelling at Anurag for nothing...yaad aaya!! Stupid Sneha. But I still love her. She is the best think after Prem (however much I hate this character, I like him)
Dola87 thumbnail
i hope mukti doesnt forgive them that easliy..after alll the hurtful insults...calling her a "dho kori gal"..how mean..but in ekta mia's serials the gud peeps r always modest....this snha ..i feel like slapping her...i want mukti to be strong....and how the hell is mukti and yudi goin to end up togher...hes soo errrrrr day by day....this is soooo twisted πŸ˜•
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
I am sooo mad at Sneha...i cant believe i liked her character!
Ok it was fine of her for not believing mukti but then bringing status is was wrong....some friend she is!

I hope Mukti doesnt forgive Sneha, Prem, Sharad, and Prerna!

They completly ruined her character i seriously dont like her now!
I feel very sorry for Mukti and I am sooo on her side!