India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha is so mean...poor mukti :(

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I felt really bad for mukti- sneha is a real b****. ok so sharad is ur husband but u know mukti for a much longer time...at least think of her mental condition.
I liked tushar. He said maybe sharad is right, but mukti isnt doing anything purposely. At least tushar showed faith in her.  but sneha was just plain arrogant and mean.
sneha my hatred for her is growing each day. today she was constantly showing mukti that "I am the daughter of this rich couple and u are their driver's daughter, so there is no comparison..u r lower than me, and how dare u claim that my husband was attracted to u while being married to a rich and pretty lass like me" sneha was actually looking jealous of mukti more than anything else, and she emotionally blackmailed bajaj-prerna into not supporting mukti. Angry
sneha shud understand that she is also living on bajaj's charity. at least mukti and her father work for the bajaj business and earn their living thr' respectful means. sneha was kidnapped by heranurag's wife komolika, it was bajaj who rescued her by paying HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. otherwise sneha wud hv been living today in sm slum or brothel becoz her biological 'papa' anurag had as usual declared "I cannot do anything". he was as usual ineffective. only bajaj saved her.  arrogant sneha needs to understand that she has no right to insult mukti like that. if u remove the bajaj name from sneha's existence, her life wud hv been much more 'lower class' than mukti's. only bajaj gave her social status due to his powerful position in society. khud khairaat pe pali hai, aur chali aayi mukti pe comments karne.

i am glad bajaj didnt encourage sneha and tushar also supported mukti.  but sneha will make sure nobody supports poor mukti Cry when will mukti get her rights, when will prem understand his love, when will sneha hide her face in shame CryCry

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i agree yaar the way she was acting with mukti today was ou of orders granted she is accusing her husband but to say those things she should have as ked for proof or somfink
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i agree with you tulip sneha ia really very mean to mukti i am disappointed in sneha
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

I felt really bad for mukti- sneha is a real b****. ok so sharad is ur husband but u know mukti for a much longer time...at least think of her mental condition.
I liked tushar. He said maybe sharad is right, but mukti isnt doing anything purposely. At least tushar showed faith in her.  but sneha was just plain arrogant and mean.
sneha my hatred for her is growing each day. today she was constantly showing mukti that "I am the daughter of this rich couple and u are their driver's daughter, so there is no comparison..u r lower than me, and how dare u claim that my husband was attracted to u while being married to a rich and pretty lass like me" sneha was actually looking jealous of mukti more than anything else, and she emotionally blackmailed bajaj-prerna into not supporting mukti. Angry
sneha shud understand that she is also living on bajaj's charity. at least mukti and her father work for the bajaj business and earn their living thr' respectful means. sneha was kidnapped by heranurag's wife komolika, it was bajaj who rescued her by paying HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. otherwise sneha wud hv been living today in sm slum or brothel becoz her biological 'papa' anurag had as usual declared "I cannot do anything". he was as usual ineffective. only bajaj saved her.  arrogant sneha needs to understand that she has no right to insult mukti like that. if u remove the bajaj name from sneha's existence, her life wud hv been much more 'lower class' than mukti's. only bajaj gave her social status due to his powerful position in society. khud khairaat pe pali hai, aur chali aayi mukti pe comments karne.

i am glad bajaj didnt encourage sneha and tushar also supported mukti.  but sneha will make sure nobody supports poor mukti Cry when will mukti get her rights, when will prem understand his love, when will sneha hide her face in shame CryCry

EXACTLY!!! I'm so glad someone else noticed that too...i mean, if Bajaj hadn't accepted sneha and given her his name all those years ago, she would also be a "middle-class" girl--Bajaj ke laad-pyaar aur paise ka galat faida utha rahi hai sneha...i used to really like her but these last two eps have shown what a bitch she is---Bajaj ke naam aur paise ka aisa guroor chad gaya hai huse ke yeh bhi yaad nahi ke uski maa bhi ek middle-class ladki thi...Sneha is a spoiled brat...if one good thing has come of neglecting Tushar and vish (can't really say kuki) in favour of sneha is that at least tushar still has a level-head...i really think now he and mukti will get together--and at this point i think they should...because not only would it be a slap on UD's face, but it would also be a slap on Sneha's...Anu-Prerna ke dono bache bigade hue hai...dimaag kharab issilye hai kyunki unke do-do maa-baap hai...people like tushki and kasak who only have one set of parents are much better off...aur yeh hai prerna ke sanskaar! huh! vaah, prerna, kaisi maa ho tum!

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
seriously snehe mustnt have said that she made me so angry Angry
nighteyes_fog Senior Member
nighteyes_fog
nighteyes_fog

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I think I know where the story is going. Ultimately, Mukti will be proven right and Prerna, Bajaj and Anurag will go against Sharad and send him to jail. But Sneha will not agree and she will start hating her family. Perfect opportunity for Apo*na/Komolika/Shravan to use her and turn her into a negative character.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

EXACTLY!!! I'm so glad someone else noticed that too...i mean, if Bajaj hadn't accepted sneha and given her his name all those years ago, she would also be a "middle-class" girl--Bajaj ke laad-pyaar aur paise ka galat faida utha rahi hai sneha...i used to really like her but these last two eps have shown what a bitch she is---Bajaj ke naam aur paise ka aisa guroor chad gaya hai huse ke yeh bhi yaad nahi ke uski maa bhi ek middle-class ladki thi...Sneha is a spoiled brat...if one good thing has come of neglecting Tushar and vish (can't really say kuki) in favour of sneha is that at least tushar still has a level-head...i really think now he and mukti will get together--and at this point i think they should...because not only would it be a slap on UD's face, but it would also be a slap on Sneha's...Anu-Prerna ke dono bache bigade hue hai...dimaag kharab issilye hai kyunki unke do-do maa-baap hai...people like tushki and kasak who only have one set of parents are much better off...aur yeh hai prerna ke sanskaar! huh! vaah, prerna, kaisi maa ho tum!

yeah..sneha's mother is middle-class too! but even prerna-the 'original' middle-class girl also kept silent while sneha was taunting mukti about being middle class. sneha wasnt like this before. earlier she was nice. and back then she was very close to bajaj. but ever since she became close to anurag, she has lost her nice qualities.

abt mukti, i dont think she shud get involved with tushar or any new guy immediately after not 1, but 2 bad experiences. no i dont see mukti-tushar happening. udi shudnt become good so soon either- or else they'll make him behave like goody goody anu. i want him to retain his bad boy style. even if he turns good, he shud be like bajaj, not anurag. but he shud stop hurting mukti, it's too much. Angry
shweta1423 Groupbie
shweta1423
shweta1423

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
well yeah i gotta admit dat sneha was so mean to mukti..obviously she will be mean to her! cuz she couldn't prove it..and its all mukti's fault...cuz first she blamed prem...everybody almost believed her..and prem had to go to jail once again cuz of her and he didn't even do anything...she's so dumb..why doesn't she check if she had da evidence or nolol.. dat who did it..without even thinking anything she just went rightaway to ppl and blamed him for it..obviously sneha won't believe her cuz she had no evidence...well yeah was kinda bitchy in this episode...she called her all middle class driver's daughter n all...datz real mean! but then again mukti shouldn't have gone to her like dat...oh well...this show's gunna have more n more climax like dat i guess lol Tongue .....

Edited by shweta1423 - 14 March 2006 at 11:28am

Go to top