Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

PROMO for 9/12:Ashu tries to help Nidhi <3<3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by divine.devil

Ma first post  - I sense 2 thngs will happen:
1. Ashu gets her this job and himself becomes a visiting doctor at the hospital so tht he can be near Ni
2. He will start playing those "Does she love me games?" and Armaan will give him those ideas exactly like Anji gave Ni.

I wish the weekend passes off fast!

cute idea...Embarrassed he really does seem like he's so madly in love with her that he will not be able to stay away from her...

no she will find out about the recommendation n reject the job as per ktlk page new status

another rejection...she's on a roll...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennettAbhiAni...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMO for 9/12:Ashu tries to help Nidhi <3<3 (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

1. Ashu gets her this job and himself becomes a visiting doctor at the hospital so tht he can be near Ni
2. He will start playing those "Does she love me games?" and Armaan will give him those ideas exactly like Anji gave Ni.

cute idea...Embarrassed he really does seem like he's so madly in love with her that he will not be able to stay away from her...

no she will find out about the recommendation n reject the job as per ktlk page new status

LOL yes i think she will confront him etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

LOL yes i think she will confront him etc

and he'll be crushed...Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni...RamonaG....

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

ashu had it comingLOL...i so want nidhi to confront him and sunao him...LOL

and even give him taana that if mallika comes to knpw she will force u to again terminate me based on her barah saal Evil SmileROFL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasalidvinachievereshasrk...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

ashu had it comingLOL...i so want nidhi to confront him and sunao him...LOL

and even give him taana that if mallika comes to knpw she will force u to again terminate me based on her barah saal Evil SmileROFL.

she may LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

awww i wanna see this!! 

Thanks for sharing! 

AshNi Heart Blushing Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

I think Ashu has realised after yesterday that with the removal of Nidhi from Kotnis, giving  the reason he gave, he made it difficult for Nidhi to find another job , so that is why he's doing this...but still I think it's very sweet of him...

I just want to know how Ashu & Nidhi will meet if she's in another hospital and how Rohan will be able to make him jealous...I thought she might be going back to Kotnis...

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

OMG...she's gonna find out Shocked..., I think she will confront him then...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.