Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sanober, Dilawar break up

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

DREAMING AHEAD: Sanober Kabir
Actress-singer Sanober Kabir and her hotelier beau Dilawar Nensey of Royal Palms are no longer together.

Though Sanober is busy with stage shows that require her to travel all over the country as well as abroad; of late, whenever we have spotted Sanober, she has been out with a bunch of friends — Dilawar has been conspicious by his absence.

When asked about the split, the Beri Ke Ber girl was reluctant to talk about it. "I don't want to divulge details about my personal life and make a mockery of it," she says. "I guess certain things in life are just not meant to be."

Dream house

Sanober is just back from a show in Goa, and checking out her dream house there. There is this old Portuguese villa near Anjuna beach, which I have taken a fancy to. I know for sure, very soon I will buy it. Then whenever time permits, I will be zipping off to Goa. The place is sheer bliss," she maintains.

Bye bye love: Sanober Kabir with Dilawar Nensey at Rakshanda Khan's birthday party at Soy, in September. Pic: B L Soni
So was it the constant travelling that created the rift? "Not at all, " says Sanober. "For the last few months, Dilawar and I have not been together. But there are no ill feelings or animosity towards him. I wish him well."

As reported last year, she had admitted she was seeing Dilawar. "I met him in February last year. My cousin set it up for me. We were all a big group who went out together. Dilawar and I hit if off well."

So then what went wrong? "One day, we were together and the next day it was over. We did call and talk, and then realised it was better this way."

Commitment issues

It is learnt that the break-up occurred about four months ago. There were certain things that soured the relationship, one of them being Dilawar's insistence on settling down.

"I don't want the whole thing to be a blame game. I have moved on and am busy with my work. I have had no time to even grieve over the break-up. Life moves on."

Sanober facts

Films: Mother 98 and Kyon.
TV: Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan, Arzoo Hai Tu and Karishma — The Miracles of Destiny.
Featured in the remix music video of Beri Ke Ber and Kaan Mein Jhumka, which she sang as well.
Live shows: Sings and performs on stage.

Kripa_neha IF-Dazzler
Kripa_neha
Kripa_neha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top