memsaab for technical moderator

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Throughout the episodes of TD while Disha and Lata have en lighted the forum with there excellent episodes, and I have always posted that Lata should be our moderator with Dee, these two ladies are a team, in BTW memsaab with her tedious work and excellant video clips and photo's have kept the forum alive, our TD forum is one of the most excellent sites with excellent update , and an excellent photo gallery and video's due to the numerous hours of hard work from memsaab. I am hoping Lata will join Dee as a moderator soon, but I would also like to pledge that memsaab deserves the Honor's also. I will be knocking at the selection panel's doors.

Ladies but we need your support to what do you all feel , would like to hear from all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapCynic thumbnail

I'm all for it !! Memsaab with her technical prowess has been sincerely proving to be the silver ray during a bleak weak without any TD shows here ....

IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HI LILLY!!!

U r right and i agree with u

Iman

Asian Princess thumbnail

yupp totaaly agree with u memsaab really does a great job πŸ˜ƒ Thanks memsab the dk videos are the best

Love Asian Princess

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup , Lilly you have my support all the way. Kudos to memsaab..πŸ‘
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too..  memsaab deserves the Honor.
Culture thumbnail

add my vote too... i completely agree!

Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Lilly!!!

I totally agree..........well done Memsaab........

MamtaπŸ˜‰

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Agree with ya Lilly

Memsaab deserves πŸ‘ some kind of recognition for her hard work, it really must take her a lot of time,