Helai_4 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Host Mini Mathur and Aman Verma

Recap of all voted out contestants.

Anu- this is play of destiny

Farah – every result episode we get small heart attack.

Sonu-when asked whom u think will never change in life….

Sandeep bahut seedha hai, Anuj  is also Humble,

When asked with whom u r happy to c in top 4

Sonu- Karunya & Amey

Recap of previous Gala Round.

Two name whom u think will b in bottom two

Anu – sandeep , Anuj

Farah- Anuj is the weakest

Sonu – Anuj and sandeep.

Showed clippings of pizza sharing

----------------------------------------Break -----------------------

Showed they all went r planning to play holi with sony television celebrity.. Showed they played holi.

N wishing everyone Happy Holi.

Asked Sandeep, when u came into Finals, from whom who r u scared off.. everyone was soo talented, n I always prefer to learn from everyone.

Sandeep Top 3

He thanked everyone.  Sandeep Family was there and they thanked Indian Janta who made him top 3.

----------------------------------------   Break -------------------------------

Anuj Bottom 2 👎🏼

And Minni asked him sing a song.. He sang ek munda Punjabi jite naian sharabi… dil le gayi kurdi gujrat di.

Mini asked Judges now Amey and Karunya are there….

So wht do u expect… Sonu said who so ever in the bottom 2.. we just expect them to stay till next gala.

They showed that top 4 attend the release of Kailash Kher Album.

Everyone got josh n said hope we also performed like them.

----------------------------------------   Break -------------------------------

Asked Karunya Mother if Karunya doesn't make in top 3 then whom will u give ur vote.. his mom said my vote will go to Amey.

Karunya Declared safe

Karunya thanked janta and all judges.

Amey in bottom 2 😭

Sonu- he doesn't have to be in bottom 2, he is afantastic singer. I don't understand why he is in bottom 2. he is a very good singer n he has become a very good performer

He performed on tu hi tu Satrangi re…

Mini asked Sonu how u feel that Sandeep is safe and Amey is in bottom 2. I believe this is game of destiny.

Sonu-Anuj should go

Farah – my top 3 are Karunya, Amey and Anuj.

Asked Amey Mother wht do u feel, she said I left everything on destiny.

Recap all the voted out and how everyone cried. How everyone played, how judges praised the contestants.. everything… happiness, sorrow….

Farah- Top 3

Anu- I believe in Destiny..

Anuj said in Piano round we were in bottom 2 n tht time judges loved me soo much.

Amey- I m in tension.

Bottom two

Anuj

Amey😭

Amey will stage of Indian idol stage….

All judges broke down.

Sonu said, I don't belive in it.

Anu- yeh sirf Anuj ka bhagya bola hai.

Sonu said, I, Farah and Anuji are not ready to be part of this show.

Anu shouted, janta knows, wht they did is it correct? Humara bhi kuch manye lagta hai.

Amey mom was also getting hyper, she also started crying. There was protest in the audiences.

Amey said to his Mom, its ok mom n said something in Marathi.

Minni said these vote are official n its been counted, re-counted.

Everyone in audience started shouting and protesting.

Amey said he wanted to speak. He spoke something in Marathi… he said yeh aacha nahi lag raha hai.. everyone had gone from here, it's a voting.. audience was not ready to listen.. he said it's a game, voting is a game… Audiences started protesting and shouting.

Mini said we had asked judges and they r back, they wanted to say something.

Farah said we all three decided, whtever happen is not right, this is formatted show, n its my request to sony Channel to have re-match.

Anuj niece was there and she argued with judges that its sms, y u wanted to for re-match. This is formatted show y u wanted to change it.. when Judges argued with her.

Sonu said - We cant c tht good singer is going out and we cant sit like coward n watch this show.

Amey said I m getting emotional by getting soo much love, n I don't want re-match because the person who deserve is here. If there is re-match then I wont sing from heart.

Anu hug Amey and said Amey u r my Indian Idol.

Amey wished good luck to Anuj.

Amey journey was shown…. N wished each n every contestant good luck.

Amey sang Har gardi roop zindagi .. Kal ho na ho…….

He hugged everyone and ask all his frnds to sing with him…….n amey was crying while singing…..😭 😭 😭 😭

N we that He left the show………with wishes that believe in ur Mom wishes.😭 😭 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prash123 thumbnail
Thanks. We dont watch this show here in US.
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash123

Thanks. We dont watch this show here in US.

Yes we do...if we have SONY TV.
saregama thumbnail
Indeed It was emotional episode.
I think I wont be able to watch the episode today in US. It starts at 19:00 hours on sony. Now what is left?
hpms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
this is a SRGMP forum not INDIAN IDOL!!!