Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

We Want Kunal Siddhi Track-Sign Petition (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

heyya

TM thnx fr d petition 

even i signed it js nw 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Want Kunal Siddhi Track-Sign Petition (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
singed it 10 times already.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
girls pl sign...i don't want witcha to be succeded in her so called master plan...by sunday i am going to email this petition to balaji production house ...pl all of u signBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-sahasra-

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Already signed.. and dont worry Witcha wil never succeed... Uska kaam akele plans banake... hume bore karna hai...Kunal Siddhi ka hi hamesha rahega!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

girls pl sign...i don't want witcha to be succeded in her so called master plan...by sunday i am going to email this petition to balaji production house ...pl all of u signBig smile
Already Signed it multiple times shumi.We can share the link with parichay fans on FB(all parichay related fan pgs).

Edited by -sahasra- - 24 December 2011 at 6:47am

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

.We can share the link with parichay fans on FB(all parichay related fan pgs).

exactly...for you only i brought this thread on the front page and the the thread for CVs too i brought it on front page...pl go ahead and do the needful...PLEASEEEBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

exactly...for you only i brought this thread on the front page and the the thread for CVs too i brought it on front page...pl go ahead and do the needful...PLEASEEEBig smile
Thanks yaar.yh just now checked the other thread also.I'll post this petition thread now itself but we need more comments on the cvs thread to be effective.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Thanks yaar.yh just now checked the other thread also.I'll post this petition thread now itself but we need more comments on the cvs thread to be effective.
oh!...we will do itBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.