I signed it,btw can we do it multiple times😕
Posted: 12 years ago

heyya

TM thnx fr d petition 

even i signed it js nw 

singed it 10 times already.
girls pl sign...i don't want witcha to be succeded in her so called master plan...by sunday i am going to email this petition to balaji production house ...pl all of u sign😃
Already signed.. and dont worry Witcha wil never succeed... Uska kaam akele plans banake... hume bore karna hai...Kunal Siddhi ka hi hamesha rahega!
Originally posted by shumi.

girls pl sign...i don't want witcha to be succeded in her so called master plan...by sunday i am going to email this petition to balaji production house ...pl all of u sign😃
Already Signed it multiple times shumi.We can share the link with parichay fans on FB(all parichay related fan pgs).

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

.We can share the link with parichay fans on FB(all parichay related fan pgs).

exactly...for you only i brought this thread on the front page and the the thread for CVs too i brought it on front page...pl go ahead and do the needful...PLEASEEE😃

exactly...for you only i brought this thread on the front page and the the thread for CVs too i brought it on front page...pl go ahead and do the needful...PLEASEEE😃
Thanks yaar.yh just now checked the other thread also.I'll post this petition thread now itself but we need more comments on the cvs thread to be effective.
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Thanks yaar.yh just now checked the other thread also.I'll post this petition thread now itself but we need more comments on the cvs thread to be effective.
oh!...we will do it😃

oh!...we will do it😃[/QUOTE]Someone already posted the petition in Parichay FB pgs.I just requested others to comment fast as we are going to post it by 2mrw.😊