Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: soni28

i think shyla would suit satya very well! they would look cute together 😊

Jokes and arguements aside...the 2 S's look nice together...share a good chemistry,look comfortable working with each other and best of all Shyla looks young and is just right for him...honestly D looks like his....BARI BAJI!

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shyla looked very nice in churidaar kurta yesterday...she is young and seems to care for Satya...2Ss would look very nice together...Mr. Malik ...do something....jaldi se shyla ko bahu banakar ghar le aao.....your son desperately needs treatment to get over his obsession. 😆 😆
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

shyla looked very nice in churidaar kurta yesterday...she is young and seems to care for Satya...2Ss would look very nice together...Mr. Malik ...do something....jaldi se shyla ko bahu banakar ghar le aao.....your son desperately needs treatment to get over his obsession. 😆 😆

BARI BAJI...will sing for the shadi

Mera pyara bhaiya dhoola raja ban ke aa gaya..mera pyara bhaiya..

Dekho hum sab khoosh hein is mein.

soni28 thumbnail
mona and parveen seem very delighted with the jodi of S's 😊 shaadi ki tayaariyan chal rahi hain 😆
hello98 thumbnail
Honestly Rupali should show the 2S relationship grow,to continue with the story....not that every man on this earth falling for Disha and creating problems between her and her hubby....just leave the two alone for sometime Rupali please!
mona05 thumbnail
2Ss shaadi and their relationship will add another angle to the whole story...otherwise we have same thing repeating itself all the time...2Ds have enough problems with Gargi -Ved becoming permanent residents in sehgal house...thanks to mahaan Disha.
hello98 thumbnail
Rupali ki akal par parda par gaya hai...there are so many different ways she can continue with a sensible story making it interesting for all...but she seems to be repeating the same thing again and again...initially D/Ved...didnt work,so got looney..failed disgracefully,now this Satya fellow...

AT THE END OF EVERY DISCUSSION ...there is only one person to be blamed.... that demon Rupali guha. Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
dkdisha thumbnail
satajeet drives me nuts he is so annoying loves a married woman uff he is too much

Jessi
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkdisha

satajeet drives me nuts he is so annoying loves a married woman uff he is too much

Jessi

Makes me so cross

😡