Sharam~ AK FANFIC updated - Page 9

Posted: 17 years ago
plz continue its been ages i luv this ff plzz
Part 7 contd

D: what is it doctor? Anything serious?

Dr: it is Mr. Khanna… there is no easy way to tell you this but Angad needs immediate heart surgery.

N:( shocked) what! My son needs surgery!

Dr: I'm sorry to say, but I had advised you earlier that angad had a damaged artery since birth and I had recommended surgery then to but he was doing well and you said he didn't require at that time. Over the years I had mentioned about the damaged artery and how it could collapse under pressure. The car accident not only hurt his head but also his entire left side as a result that artery has collapsed completely. That was the main reason why he was in a coma for two days. We were afraid that he wouldn't wake up so we were forced to wake him up out of his coma.

N: (crying) is he going to be alright after the surgery?

Dr.: well it might be a little hard for him to breath but he will be alright he will recover from this. It just may take a little while and don't worry.

R: Kripa why did you volunteer at the hospital? You're going to be all alone there.

K: Why will I be? Aren't you guys going to volunteer at the hospital too?

S: no! we are going to volunteer at the community centre all the way downtown!

K: why are you guys going to volunteer at the community centre downtown?

S: because we can stare at a lot of cute guys and hope that at least one person will like me!

Aa: shut up Simone why are you so boy crazy?

S: I don't know it's just a habit! Anyway have a fun time at the hospital we're gone to the community centre bye.

R: sorry Kripa you can't join us but it would've been more fun if you came with us.

K: Sorry Rano I made a commitment.

It's Kripa's first day at the hospital and she made some new friends some her own age and others that are going to leave their loved ones behind. One day Kripa's supervising nurse came and told her that she was no longer needed in the children's nursery and that she would be helping someone of her own age get over the fear of having a surgery. Kripa wasn't happy about meeting someone new and help getting over something that can happen to anybody in life. She went to the person's private room and saw a boy about her age that he was sleeping. She walked to the boy's bed and was shocked to see the boy is none other than Angad! She turns around wanting to get out of the room quickly but Angad stops her from behind.

A: thought you were going to go away without seeing me?

K: I didn't want to bother you. You were sleeping.

A: I just had my eyes closed and why are you shivering?

It was true Kripa was shivering because she was cold and hot at the same time (GOD KNOWS WHY?)

K: it's nothing, I just feel cold. So, why are you in the hospital?

A: it's nothing I just need heart surgery.

K: heart surgery? And you're not scared the nurse said you were feeling scared about the surgery but you look as if you're not scared at all.

A: (blushing) well actually… I am kind of scared but when I saw you walk through the door I was hoping the nurse didn't tell you that I was.

K: (laughing)

A: Uhhh… Kripa will you be my friend?

K: Angad… I don't know what if Mishty comes and talks crap about me again?

A: I promise this time she won't do anything…. Please Kripa I feel very lonely in this hospital please…. (makes a puppy dog face)please…

K: ok fine and that was only because of that look you gave me nothing else.

A: So friends?

K: friends.

preview: will this friendship turn into love, or will the past and sharam come in between?

sorry guyz for the late update on the rest of part 7 hopefully i can post another part by the end of this week
that was really good 👏 can't wait to read more
gr8..thank you. cont soon
KArishma
fantastic!!!! really superb work on the plot nd the dialogues!!! i loved them! they were sooo cute!!!
That part was so awesome! i loved it! Breat job! Cont. soon!
nice twist with heat surgergy 😃 plz cont. 😊
thank you for all the gr8 comments... i'll most likely be posting a new part by the end of this week so plz be patient and keep on posting encouraging comments
ciao 😊
please cont. the fan fic
Cute Angle 😭
no offence but im a verrrrry impatient rite now 😉