Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sharam~ AK FANFIC updated (Page 8)

iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Part 5 cont'd

R: Kripa I want you to meet my friends Aaliyah and Simone. Simone and Aaliyah this is my classmate and friend Kripa, we just met today.

Aa: J-j-ju-just met today?

R: Yeah. Kripa just came today. So anything new happen with you two?

S: No. Other than the fact that your new friend is going to cause more trouble for us.

K: What do mean cause trouble for you?

S: What we mean Kripa is the a little incident that happened between you and Mishty during first period. After that she spread the news in the whole school that you are our friend and that we told you to bump into her so that Rano could insult you.

R: What on earth is she talking about?! She's the one who insulted Kripa first not the other way around and why do you guys care about what she says anyway?

Aa: Because we don't want to be insulted the same way we were insulted yesterday.

R: That was your own fault you couldn't stand up for yourself and this Simone can't stand up for anybody when she's lost looking at Prithvi!

K: Enough! Stop fighting! If you guys have a problem being friends with me I'll leave.

Kripa was about to walk away but Aaliyah stopped her.

Aa: No Kripa it's okay we've learned how to put up with Mishty and her attitude and we don't care what she says about you, right Simone?

S: Yeah, yeah. Whatever, now please can we sit down to eat lunch please!

R: That's all you can think about food or Prithvi.
Prithvi and Manek are waiting outside the caf for Josh, Shabbir, and Angad to come.

P: Do you think Angad is still mad about what happened this morning with Kripa?

M: Shut up about that will you! If Anitaah finds out I'm done for sure. Don't remind Angad either; I can still remember how hard that slap was it burned my cheek for a little while.

Angad, Josh, and Shabbir came. Angad gave a mean look to Prithvi and Manek.

P: Angad can you forgive us for what happened this morning?

Sh: What happened this morning?

J: Shabbir come on I'll tell you once we get inside let's go. (Josh and Shabbir leave)

Ma: yeah Angad can you forget about what happened with that girl this morning please. We promise we won't do anything like this again.

A: The first and last warning to you guys, never do this kind of mistake ever again otherwise you guys won't know what hit you.

Prithvi, Angad, and Manek go inside all of the misunderstandings cleared.

Sh: Hey guys nice of you guys to finally join us! So everything alright?

P: Yeah everything's fine.

Sh: Good because I just wanted to tell you guys… you are so sick!

M: What?

J:(laughing) You guys actually thought a beautiful girl like Kripa Sharma would kiss you!

Ma: She would have to if it weren't for the slap she gave me. Hey and I am a good kisser after all I have kissed Mishty and Anitaah and they never complained---

Angad looked at Manek as if he was about to kill him.

Ma: Sorry Angad didn't mean anything.

Sh: Hey you guys look isn't that her Kripa? Wow she's beautiful!

Angad and the guys look over two benches and see Kripa sitting with Aaliyah, Simone, and Rano.

Sh: Come on guys let's move up closer.

A: Shabbir I think we should leave them alone.

Sh: Come on Angad we won't be doing anything stupid just come. And since when did you stop bothering girls… is this girl special to you huh?
A: Shut up Shabbir ok fine let's go.

They move up one bench in front of the girls bench. The Simone and Aaliyah realize the guys have moved up closer, while Rano and Kripa continue talking and telling jokes. Josh stares at Aaliyah and Aaliyah looks anywhere else but at Josh. And Simone just stares at Prithvi but Prithvi looks anywhere else except at Simone. Angad is just staring at Kripa and thinking how sweet and innocent she looks when she smiles and laughs, it even brings a smile to his face. Shabbir just stares at Kripa then at Angad realizing there might be a possible love connection and to annoy Angad he goes up to Kripa and….

Sh: Kripa, I love you.

Kripa is shocked and she's just staring at Angad not knowing what to say.

R: She hates you.

Sh: I said I love you to her not to you four eyes.

R: Don't you call me four eyes. I may have glasses but at least I don't have crooked teeth.

Shabbir and Rano get into a huge argument that whole cafeteria can hear.

M: My, my. Shabbir you're fighting with that four eyes loser because of this girl.

R: Hey! Fat cow you stay out of this! This is not you're business.

Sh: Fat cow? Good one!

R: Thank you.

M: Shut up! What is it about you Kripa that three guys find interesting about you? After all you don't have a face worth looking at.

K: Three guys?

M: Yeah. First Prithvi and Manek, and now Shabbir.

An: Manek! I can't believe you could do this to me! (runs out from the caf; Manek runs after her.)

M: Poor Anitaah. She lost her boyfriend because of you. Do you know what we call girls who have more than one lover drooling over them?

A: Mishty stop this! Enough is enough!
Kripa is in tears she runs out from there.

K: (thinking) I didn't do anything to make those guys like they just saw me and came after me, it's not my fault! She made me feel like I had no shame at all the way my sister had no shame.

Kripa is in the same hallway where she saw the picture. She just stares at it until she realizes someone is behind her.

A: I'm sorry for all the things Mishty said to you.

K: (in tears) I didn't do anything to those guys so why are they after me?!

A: (smiling) I don't know what Manek and Prithvi were trying to prove this morning, but I know Shabbir was just joking and didn't realize things would go so far. I'm sorry.

K:(still crying) it's ok. (walks away from there)

A: Kripa….

Kripa runs into the washroom and looks into the mirror and looks at her reflection but feels as if she's seeing her sister's reflection instead.

K: (more tears) I don't want to be anything like you didi. I have shame! You didn't and you died because you didn't value you're shame and you're honour, all you could see was: popularity, fun, and love. These things took away everything from you even you're life. But I won't let these things take my shame. I won't become like you! (crying)

M: You better stay away from Angad or else…

Kripa turns around and sees Mishty with anger in her eyes.

sorry for the long wait part 5 is now complete.
preview: what will kripa say to mishty?

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
continue soon its great Big smile
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Clap
kashish805 Senior Member
kashish805
kashish805

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I just read ur fan fic and is is graet plz cont. as soon as possible Clap Clap Clap
Kashish Tongue
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I hope Kripa teaches mishty a lesson! lol. lovely part! Cont. soon!
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
wat a fantastic part!! i rly liked cuz now i can predict for sure that angad will fall for kripa, josh will fall for aliyah, shabbir will fall for rano (i love her characer) n prithvi will fall for simone (hopefully!)...............cont.soon!!!
ps: the storyline is very good!!!
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Amazing part!!!!!
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
omg plz plz plz tell us what the bad thing that happened to her sisiter!!!
cont sooooooooooon
luv himani

Go to top