India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sharam~ AK FANFIC updated (Page 2)

Rajeev fan Senior Member
Rajeev fan
Rajeev fan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
its really good and its something new.....
very intresting i hope the next part is good as the first. Smile

iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Her first day at a new school and Kripa already hated it. She wished she were back in Edmonton with her friends not at some school in Toronto. Kripa was at the back of the school where her dad had dropped her off. Kripa was walking to the door she saw four or five guys and two girls standing beside a car and just laughing and telling jokes. Kripa is about to walk away when some light flashed on Kripa's face. She saw it was coming from a guy's cross. He was wearing a jeans, a tight muscle t-shirt and a black leather jacket on top. She looked at the guy and was mesmerized by his looks; she couldn't take her eyes off him!
      Angad felt as if someone was watching him looked around and saw that across the parking lot someone was looking at him he saw and that a girl was just looking at him from far away. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. By this time Kripa turned her face away but Angad still stared and his friends stopped talking and looked at what their friend was looking at.

J: Hey Angad what are you looking at?

A: (mesmerized) An angel.

P, Sh, J, &Ma: What?

They all turn around and see a girl standing at the far end of the parking lot.

M: What the hell is everybody looking at?

An: That girl over there.

Mishty looks at Kripa then at Angad and gets jealous.
M: (to Anitaah) What's so special about her that makes her so interesting. Now just watch what I do.

Mishty went up to Angad and gave him a passionate kiss! Everybody lost interest in Kripa and looked at what Mishty was doing they all were screaming and encouraging Angad and Mishty. Disgusted by the scene, Kripa quickly went inside the school and went looking for the main office.

A: (pushed Mishty off of him) What the hel* were you doing Mishty?

M: Nothing darling! I was just kissing you, why can't I kiss you? I am you're girlfriend right?

A:(getting annoyed) Of course you are but why did you kiss me in front of everybody?

M: I just felt like it. (She came closer to Angad and whispered in his ear) But I didn't like the way you were looking at that girl like that or any other girl understood sweetheart.

A: (glared) Whatever Mishty. Just don't get in my view again.
    Kripa went into the office and sat down outside the principal's office. She was thinking about what happened outside and how that guy was looking at her and how handsome he looked.
   A squeaky voice brought Kripa out of her thoughts and realized that it was the principal's voice, Ms. Martins, which was calling.

Ms. M: Come in Miss Sharma and please take a seat.

K: Thank you Ms. Martins.

Ms. M: Your father called this morning and told me you were a bit nervous starting at Thomson but let me assure you, you have no need to be scared or nervous about anything you're in a great school because I'm the principal and…

K: (thinking) When the hel* will this mouse stop talking? Her voice is so irritating it's giving me a headache!

Ms. M: Well Miss Sharma, I hope you like Thomson and work hard to finish you're credits and you're volunteer work. Would you like me to show where you're locker and you're homeroom class is?

K: No! I mean no Ms. Martins. It's all right I can find my own classes. Thank you for making me feel very welcome at DMT I can find my own class and locker…

Ms. M: But I insist…

K: (annoyed) No it's ok I can find stuff on my own after all I am sixteen. Goodbye Ms. Martin, (under her breath) may we never meet again otherwise I'll die.

Ms. M: Did you say something?

K: No, no nothing at all. (thinking) Wow! She has hearing like a mouse also.

Kripa was walking through the hallways and looking through classes and found Rm.155 her homeroom and also her locker she put her stuff in her locker and continued walking through the school. She came to the hallway with the pictures of all the graduates from previous years. She walked through it slowly and looked at all the weird hairstyles teens had in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. It made her laugh. She got to the 90's graduates picture frame and thought that she recognized someone. She went closer to the picture and was shocked looking at the picture

***** Flashback*****
Dear Kripa,
       How are you and how is everybody at home? I guess they're all fine and happy. I'm very happy here in Toronto. It's something new for me, a breath of fresh air… freedom. Kripa, remember I told you about the guy I told you that I was confused about, well I'm not confused about him anymore. I love him Kripa! I love him! I don't know if he loves me but I love him so much! I sent you a picture of him, he's handsome isn't he Kripa. But please don't tell Mama and Papa about this yet I want to be sure if he loves me too because if you tell them now and I find out that he doesn't love me… then it will become a huge mess. I want to be sure if this love of mine is it one-sided or not. I know Kripa you won't tell mama and papa anything I trust you. I have to go to my sociology class now. I promise to write more next time.         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;
                                      Love,
                                                                                                   Your sister

******************************* End of Flashback*******************

Kripa's eyes filled with tears and flowed onto her cheeks. She hated her parents for telling her to move from Edmonton to Toronto, she knew it would open old wounds and it did just that. She looked back at the picture…

K: I hate you… I hope you're burning in hel* for what you did to my sister.

Kripa walked away from there in anger.

What's Next: Who's the person in the picture and why does Kripa hate him so much?

Hope u enjoy this part Smile
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hey, i just read the second part!!! and i loved it! thanx for continuing so soon!!! and yes, as the local astrologer, i have a prediction that the guy in the photo was angad's elder bro!!!!!!(ps. i usually make such comments/predictions in fanfics, it's my way to contribute to the fanfic, besides just commenting, if u want me to stop i will!!! but i won't stop reading  ur fanfic, it rocks!!!)

Edited by nabz8888 - 14 March 2006 at 1:57pm
gagoo Senior Member
gagoo
gagoo

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
that was great plz continue soon.
sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
wow dat is so gud plz cont soon Clap    Clap Clap
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz