Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah_blah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Great parts!!!👏

Moderator's Note:
Edited because of the overuse of emotions.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehandikhan

hey Shagufta luv ur fanfic plz cont soon. 👏

thanx afshin  i'll cont later on ok... and keep on guessing wat happens...and i hope u still don't think that angad is at our skool 😆😆😆
Mehandikhan thumbnail
not anymore and stop laughing at me and plz cont soon.
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just read it right now! and the minute i read the last part i was like MORE!!! I WANT MORRWW! haha....plz cont soon! its realllyy good!!!! 😊
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 6

K: I don't care about Angad I don't even know him, I just talked to him once or twice it doesn't mean anything.

M: You're lying! If a girl like you can get a guy like Shabbir to go out with you than you can try to Angad. Stay away from him!

K: Look Mishty, I don't care about Angad! I don't care about him he means nothing to me!

M: I know girls like you! As soon as some guy talks to you think that he's taking interest in you, you go after them like a *****!

K: Stop it! You know nothing about me and who I am! You have no right to judge me!
Kripa runs out of the washroom and goes to her class.
Like this two months go by. Mishty insulting Kripa, Rano insulting Mishty and so and so on. Angad always felt a connection to Kripa whenever he saw her and always tried to talk to her even if it was for two seconds. Two months went by and everyone tried to be nice to one another. Before then holidays one weekend in November, Angad and his friends decided to go up North of Ontario to the Khanna cottage for some fun. It would remind Angad of the times his brother had spent time at the cottage with Angad and his college friends, it was always fun with Karthik. Everyone was going so Angad had to go.
As they were coming back from the trip they were remembering how much fun they had at the cottage. Angad was driving the van back home. (Here's the sitting arrangement: Angad and Josh up front. Mishty and Anitaah in the second row. Shabbir Prithvi and Manek in the back)

Sh: (laughing) Prithvi you're such a big fool who told you to go swimming in the lake and that too in the morning? You're an idiot.

P: At least I didn't sit deer poop in the forest when we went for hiking!

Sh: hey shut up about that or else…

A: Shut up! You're giving me a headache with your talking!
J: hey Angad calm down we didn't mean anything. And it was a nice change to go out to the cottage for a few days.

M: yeah it was a complete change from dissing up Kripa everyday. I swear the girl just likes to get insulted by me every single day.

A: shut up.

An: but why do you even insult her, Rano, Aaliyah, or Simone in the first place?

M: Oh darling don't you understand anything? I insult Aaliyah, Rano, and Simone to keep them in their place, you know their "aukat", and their aukat is nothing more than dust under my shoe.

An: What about Kripa?

M: Kripa? She's a loser too but she's a *****.

A: (angry) Enough Mishty! Why don't you look at yourself before judging others?

M: (all innocent) But Angad I know that girl is trying to steal you away from me. Just like the way she tried to steal Manek away from Anitaah. That *****!

A: Look Mishty… if you insult Kripa one more time in front of me again I will…

M: (angry) Or you'll what, huh? Tell me I want to know what you're willing to do to me if I call that Kripa Sharma a ***** again what you're going to do to me! Salli randi kya samajthi hai apne app ko? Mere Angad mujse door kareghi. Dekh loongi tujhe

A: What did you say Mishty?!

Angad turned around in his seat and tried to slap Mishty but Josh and Anitaah were trying to stop them from hitting each other. All of a sudden, a car came in front of the van at full speed.

Everyone: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Angad turned around and tried to get hold of the stirring wheel but it was too late…
Kripa wakes up in her sweat. She just had a nightmare about a time she tried to forget. It was as if it was happening all over again. She got up for some water and realized her drawer was open. She took out the picture frame and her cell phone and went to her nightmare…
********* FLASHBACK********

Someone dialling a cell phone, in tears. (for now kripa's sister code is KS)

Voice message: "Hi you've reached Kripa Sharma's phone but unfortunately I'm not able to take you're call right now so please leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you ciao."
KS: (crying) Kripa I know you're not there but this can't wait for it to be written in a letter or email. Kripa remember when I would get mad at mom for telling us to stay away from guys and whenever she thought I was talking to them. Then I would be all mad and talk to myself in my room angry and alone. Then you would come and explain to me what mom said was for our benefit because she was scared for us but she always wanted the best for us. I still wouldn't listen and ask why wouldn't she just trust us? You would say that we have to earn her trust through obeying her and have some sharam because she wants us to be raised as good Indian girls even though we were born in Canada. It seemed like you were the older one and I was the younger one who needs explaining. (laughs)

Kripa I'm so sorry. I broke everyone's trust! God, if I listened to you about trust, obedience, and the meaning of sharam, I wouldn't be in a mess, I wouldn't be here in Toronto. I would be there in Edmonton with you and mama and papa. Kripa the guy that I told you about Karthik, he said he loved me Kripa, he finally said it! And I fell for every single word that came out of his mouth. And now I'm pregnant with his baby… Kripa… ahhhhhhh…! (screech)

Kripa came out of her flashback and had more tears in her eyes….
K: why didi why did you have to go away from us… (cries on the floor)

hope u guys like this part and sorry for the long wait... but because of homework i wasn't able to cont sooner sorry. i'll probably cont this weekend since i have lots of assignments 

Moderator's Note:
Edited to completely remove inappropriate language.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
Pooja922 thumbnail
omg!!! the guy is angad's brother? continue soon!!
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
wow great part! I hope everyone is okay from the accident. The flashback was awesome! Cont. soon!
sabi thumbnail
love it continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fantastic story!!!! man, plz cont. soon and it's okay i understand about the h.w
gurly500 thumbnail
Continue soon great part. 😛 😃 😆