Indian Idol 6

This is not fair

shalilni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi !! guys , this is really sad to see Amey out of the show.......so plz...poll for rematch again.......n this time plz don let Amey go out of d show..............😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baby_gurl101 thumbnail
i no thats not fair he's such a gud singer..Anuj suhd of got out!!
kothra thumbnail
hi
amey is a great singer...he will really go far
huzi
ameyrocks thumbnail
no matter wateva u do ...Amey will never ever come bak.... he's gone through so many struggles in his life....indian idol is pathetic....
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching this pathetic show already..when antra went out..i though this show a most unfai judgement show!!the show completely suckz..i just want karunya to win.
sams123 thumbnail
😡 😡 ...uwaaaaaaaaaain uwaaaaaaaaaaaain 😭 😭 ....i just hate that shoW!!...and i won't watch it now!!....i dun know y he is out atleast he should hav been in thE tOP 3...i hate this show...it totally sucks!!...uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnnn...uwaaaaaaain 😭
sanbond20 thumbnail
i hate this show now.i dont whats happening.i think amey has been a goatscape just to raise the trps of these crap reality show,playing with the emotions of people.
how strange people waste money voting and spend money buying their albums too!!!!!!!!
kalwinhobbess thumbnail
one thing i dont understand . y do u guys blame judges. do they have any power to vote ? They are just like us... we all r idiots .Janta is idiot. INDIAN IDOL ..funny ..hahaha..

1) Everybody know who sings well. So nobody is interested to waste 2 - 3 rs on SMS. ;) ..

2) The ppl who r voting either r friends or from there home town...

3) even if ANUJ wins .. ( funny ) whos going to buy his CD. So SONY knows it..

4) So karunya is going to WIN (he deserve it). Bcos only he is able among remaining 3 who can sell his own voice. So if Sony has to invest 3-4 laks to make him win ..They will do it.

5) n finaly nothing to worry about Amay . After this Indian Idol -3 will come and then 4 ..But good singers always be there ..so we are going to listen a lot from amey in coming yrs..so cheer up guys