•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Bipasha Basu

I believe: I'm a total darpok so I do not even think about ghosts. If they do exist, let them be far way from me.
Spooky experience: Once in Mukesh Mills, I had this uncomfortable episode after which I do not enjoy shooting there. There is this particular room, which is supposedly haunted and I had to be alone in it rattling long dialogues. I kept on forgetting my lines, which hardly happens to me. Later on somebody told me that it wasn't a good place to shoot and a dancer had once got possessed in the same room.
Scared of: I fear sleeping alone in an empty apartment, darkness and horror films.
Best horror flick: The Others and Raaz.
If I meet a spirit: I would simply run away from there. I can fight with human beings but not with ghosts.

Anil Kapoor

I believe: Honestly, I don't believe in ghosts, spirits and paranormal stuff. I think it's all a figment of our imagination.
Spooky experience: I'm yet to have one. Probably, I don't believe in them so they're not interested in having any kind of interaction with me.
Scared of: Nothing at all.
Best horror flick: Exorcist.
If I meet a spirit: It's impossible.

Arjun Rampal

I believe: I'd rather believe in ghosts now to find out that they don't exist later, than not believe in them now and then find that they actually do.
Spooky experience: I've just shot for Darna Zaroori Hai. It was a very eerie experience.
Scared of: Nothing, actually.
Best horror flick: Exorcist.
If I meet a spirit: I would have conversations with it.
Sunil Shetty

I believe: I do believe in spirits. In fact, there's a house of spirits or the bhoota at my place that protects the house. I also visit my native place in Mangalore every year to perform certain rituals that involve paying homage to the spirits. 
Spooky experience: I've not experienced it so far.
Scared of: I'm in awe of spirits, cobra and some strange new place.   Best horror flick: Exorcist and Friday The 13th.
If I meet a spirit: I always carry my Nityanand Swami, Sai Baba and diya (lamp) to ward off evil spirits, so I am hoping I won't come across any. 
Riteish Deshmukh

I believe: I'm sure ghosts are scary but I've never had an meeting with the dead as yet.
Spooky experience: I'm yet to have any kind of spooky experience.
Scared of: Snakes, deep waters and examination papers.
Best horror flick: The Blair Witch Project.
If I meet a spirit: I'll start singing bhajans.
Randeep Hooda

I believe: We all are ghosts inside rather than outside.
Spooky experience: I've had eerie experiences that I wanted to have as a child and they didn't spring upon me as such. I would purposefully visit this so-called haunted house in the evening and get scared.
Scared of: Back stabbers, sharks and unknown things.
Best horror flick: The Eye, Sleepy Hollow.
If I meet a spirit: I would try and befriend him as soon as possible.

Sonali Kulkarni

I believe: Please, I don't believe in such stuff at all.
Spooky experience: Nothing till date.
Scared of: Lizards.
Best horror flick: Friday The 13th.
If I meet a spirit: I'll tell him, "Hey I'm the most gorgeous gal in town. So better show up and we can have a friendly chat."

Posted: 18 years ago
😆 thats interesting

thanks for posting!!!