Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Manisha splits with Prashant

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged

SINGLE AGAIN: Manisha Koirala

According to close friends of Mangi Ferra owner Prashant Chaudhary, his relationship with Manisha Koirala is on the rocks. Reports of differences between the two started circulating a few weeks back, when Manisha went missing from her favourite haunt, Mangi Ferra.

Dabba love

Reveals a source from the restaurant, "She has stopped coming here. Earlier, Manisha would spend lot of time with Prashant late at night, and he would even send her packed food. All that has changed of late."

A common friend of Manisha and Prashant blames Prashant's sister for the break-up. "Prashant's sister Puja was the cause of increasing differences between Manisha and him. She didn't like the fact that Manisha was borrowing money from Prashant for her films. In fact, she even mentioned this to some common friends."

Sister showdown

When Manisha heard that her financial dealings with Prashant were being discussed with outsiders, she was mad. The actress believed that what happened between her and her beau shouldn't have concerned anyone else. The fiery actress wasn't going to take it lying down and the two women had a showdown that eventually led to the Manisha-Prashant split.

However, Puja chose to paint a rosy picture. "I don't know who has told you about this showdown between me and Manisha. In fact, I am not that sort of a person. I am very much on talking terms with her, and even sent her an invitation for a small birthday party I recently organised. I think she couldn't make it as she wasn't in town." What about the break-up? "I don't think that's happening. They are very much together."

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST: Prashant Chaudhary with Manisha Koirala

Publicity hound

Manisha, on the other hand, refused to comment on Prashant. "I don't want to talk about him," she said. But a close friend of the actress gave us the low-down.

"Manisha is wary of Prashant's sister, as she is a PR person. From the beginning, when stories started circulating in the press about her relationship with Prashant, his restaurant would always be highlighted. She started feeling that he was using her for publicity, and that put her off. Now that people are talking about their break-up, and since everyone seems to be aware of the cause of the spilt, Manisha doesn't know if she can trust Prashant."

The friend added that Prashant's constant defense of his sister put Manisha off. "They have been together for six to eight months. But I don't think she wants to continue it any more, under the present circumstances. I think she wants Prashant to choose between her and his sister."

He denies the split

Meanwhile Prashant denied the split.  "I am very much with Manisha and it's a great relationship. All these rumors are nonsensical," he said.

AnGeLeYeZz Goldie
AnGeLeYeZz
AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
AnGeLeYeZz Goldie
AnGeLeYeZz
AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990