India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

why karunya? (Page 3)

babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yep, pl stop blaming sonu, karu...its mainly becoz of voting, i think everyone thought that amey has lotof support and didnt flood him with votes which is very much needed when the gala has only 4 left...

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JantaKaVote

No Sonu didn't praise them "equally".

Why did Sonu keep bugging Sandeep to sing something other than Uditji's songs? Why doesn't he point out that Karunya is lackluster when singing slow or romantic songs and is good only for high pitch/qawwali kind of songs by Fateh Ali/Sukhwinder and the sort?

Amey's voice quality is EXACTLY where Sonu's business lies.. he's a competitor.. Karunya is not.. besides sooner or later Karunya will be pulled into the Southern Music Industry leaving no threat to Sonu whatsoever.. so why not just back him all the way.. sounds plausible.

You are highly imaginative. may b you shud help Ekta Kapoor to write stories... Sonu( the legend of the deacade) n he gets so insecure about Amey( who is trying to establish himself)...n he destroyed him.. wow... wat a story! Clap

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JantaKaVote

Originally posted by ii2_ki_deewani

N Karunya..he is a flawless singer n we all know that...

No one is flawless.. Karunya has his own issues. but it only matters if the judges are willing to point it out.

Sonu is one of the best singers, and plzz dont even compare him wid neone here..b it Amey or Sandeep..they still have a long way to go..where Sonu today is..

Sonu got a chance so he's where he's today.. It's not about comparing people, but realizing that singing live in such a tense environment is not easy and judges comments should reflect that.. Of course the vote is with the people, but we all know there is no blame on them, they just don't know better.. the judges do.

i dont know what you know about Sonu nigam..he came to industry when he was just 16..n struggled..n reached top...he didnt have readymade platforms like SAREGAMAPA or Indian Idol to give him instant n readymade fame! So, please dont compare him with anyone..he is the best SINGER OF THE DEACDE!!!.

ashwairya Groupbie
ashwairya
ashwairya

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yep, pl stop blaming sonu, karu.... it isn't thems fald that amay is out...come on guys
Mona59 Senior Member
Mona59
Mona59

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Firstly its sad that Amey has to go while Anju and Sandeep are still hanging out there and dont deserve to be there.

A Maharastrian will never vote another Maharastrian hopes you guys have watched sa re ga ma pa where Nehera was thrown out because mahastra guys have voted someone else, the same is the case with Amey, Maharastra me log ghar me har ja tey hai tho bahar kya jeeth paa tey and they cannot expect votes from other states.

May the Best guy win and I think KARUNYA is the guy with all smiles and Excellent voice Quality and screen presence deserve to be INDIAN IDOL.
melody92656 Senior Member
melody92656
melody92656

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile Pams you are right he or she can can help Ekta kapoor with story writing.
~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pessi

I see lot of posts saying...amey went out because of sonu promoting karu...

guys this is heights! you can say that when only 2 are left in the competition (karunya and amey) and amey comes 2nd.. comeon guys...

there are 4 and did sonu say that amey didnt sing well? He infact praised them equally....infact amey was a little down after satrangi re and it was sonu who said...you sang...beyond my expectations....apne bahut aacha gaya....

isnt it?

prasad..

i totally agreeeeeee......

Go to top