bidyabati thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 i think i crack it... ðŸ˜‰guys have u noticed lavanya expression nowadays😲. she is acting like she think somethink is wrong between arshi..
.so i believe she herself will move away from arnav life..   cvs are heading it in that direction. or it may happen that she might turn evil n blame khushi for her marriage with shyam... she might say both the siblings are gold digger... khushi is not enough with with shyam she want arnav too... n
 our mrs anjali will never want to believe that her husband is cheat...so she too will go against her... as it really impossible for a wife to think evil of a husband whom she love so dearly.. 
mami ji to mami ji ha...  
 i think here only two character wil make sense... 
one akash n then nani ji...  
  what say guys... pls do coment.
 n one more think nowadays arnav is behaving like he care for khushi n khushi pain really hurt him so he may believe khushi but we know he love her sister a lot... so this may make him go against khushi
 cvs are planning for a big shock ahead...they will give us surprises which any1 havent thought before...
Edited by bidyabati - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bidyabati thumbnail
guys pls give your comment
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya i too noticed LA reaction...seems tat she might figure out something btw asr-khushi.Hope she then gets brains to leave asr and spend her life wit someone who loves her and not turn into another negative sautan.
bidyabati thumbnail
lavanya wont sacrifice arnav for khushi...from what i have seen she love arnav n has changed herself for arnav