ArHi FF - Bawari Piya Ki Thread 1 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
wowww awesome πŸ‘

pls continue soon πŸ˜Š

grt update...it was superb...continue soon
fnx 4 z pm
Yeaaahhh...yipeee...so khushi was in love wit him for the past 9 years..
Bt i have a feeling that he already has a girlfrnd back in london called lavanya
loved it 

thankx for pm πŸ˜‰

Finally read your new FF

It is brilliant.. (NOT OUR TYPICAL KHUSHI) but yes she is still very interesting.. love the promos... brilliant job

Keep it up aur please humhara MG and Arhi - Soffocation bhi update ker doo.. still waiting.. :)

oh wowww... ASR is a lawyer😲 now that is very interestingπŸ˜ƒ i liked the new personality of ArnavπŸ˜› and khushi being tortured to this extent😭 i feel really bad for her darlin😭 but i know.. asr will make up for all her tears very soon😳 and he will come to know about her real identity in the next partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  im happyπŸ˜ƒ thanks for the pm hun n please update soonπŸ˜›
heyyy awesome! pm me please! at malluangel ahah not this account, please?
Aaawww so sweet...very nice...

Hope they become soulmates in the end http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley42.gif

do continue pls :)
Superb!! cont Pls add me in ur pm list cant waitxxx

Bawari Piya Ki

Love Beyond Commitment

Part 4

Note: Khushi has had a crush on Arnav ever since she was 12 years old, but Arnav is unaware of it and does not have any feelings towards her too. Infact he doesn't even remember her proparly.

Arnav followed Khushi outside who was speeding away from him. He finally caught hold of her in the parking lot. He made her turn towards him and blasted.

Arnav: What the hell do you think of yourself? He shouted at his highest pitch.

Arnav: On one side I am trying to help you ever since I have met you today wasting my precious time, and on the other side you are just lost in some self imagined world of yours. Who the hell are you to think that I should keep worrying about how to make you reach back your home safe? Who the hell are you to hug me like that or any manner what so ever? And what the hell were you thinking when you pushed me and ran off to this parking lot?  He had completely lost control over his anger by now.

Khushi: Please don't speak to me like this. She almost whispered looking down scared of his anger.

Arnav: Really? Did you really expect me to just stand there and make some sense out of actions?
He said in the most sarcastic tone she had ever heard. She was on the verge of crying by now.

Arnav: ANSWER ME DAMN IT?
Khushi shivered and took a step back.

Arnav: I'll make the answer really simple for you. Even after so much of planning you couldn't really trap any rich guy in your so called love web.
Khushi was shocked beyond explanation. She just kept staring right into his eyes.

Arnav: What did you really think that by crying in front of me and hugging me, you would gain some sympathy?

Khushi: That's not true! She said in the lowest audible voice.

Arnav: Just shut up! I know what kind of a girl you are. You are amongst the ones who do nothing without any aim in their mind.
Khushi pressed her lips together in order to control the shuttering of her teeth and to control the moan from escaping.

Arnav: But don't you worry, you are beautiful enough to trap some idiot through your tears. Don't waste them on me.

She couldn't believe her ears. All these years she had thought, that he would be the one, who will understand her pain. The one who will LOVE HER BEYOND EVERYTHING.  The one and only, whose slightest thought could make Khushi feel BEAUTIFUL. Could he really refer to her beauty in such a way? It was like he had stabbed right in her heart, deep and powerful.

Arnav: Get in the car right now. I want to drop you home and get over with you as soon as possible.

Khushi just quietly went and sat in the car. Arnav came in from the other side and sat on the driving seat.

Arnav: What's your address?
He said looking straight ahead without giving her a single glance. Khushi just whispered her address. Fear and pain were clearly expressed on her face.

Please watch the video now

Arnav drove to the Gupta Bungalow and was shocked to see the magnificent mansion in front of his eyes. Never the less he calmed himself and announced that they have reached. Khushi on seeing him not moving even an inch sighed in relief and got down of the car. But the relief was too short lived as the moment she reached the main door, she saw him got down of the car and walking towards her through the drive way. She hadn't expected him to come till her main door. He will now for sure recognize her parents and will know who she is.

She silently prayed to Devi ma that her parents will not open the door and it better be one of their servants whom Arnav will not recognize. But to her dismay the door opened and it was Garima who stood at the door. Garima immediately hugged Khushi as she was really worried about her.

Garima: Khushi, my child, thank god you are fine. She sighed in relief.

Khushi too was very happy to see her mother not hurt and okay. But the very next minute, she realized that Arnav was standing right behind her and would surely have recognized her mom by now. Even Garima would have recognized him. Khushi within a split second scanned the hall to make sure it was in the perfect condition and nothing suspicious was lying on the ground such as broken pieces of glass etc.

Arnav: Aunty?

Garima: Oh my God! What a pleasant surprise? Arnav? Please come in.

Arnav hesitantly came in and saw Mr. Gupta too descending from the stairs.

Arnav: Good morning uncle! He smiled and greeted Shashi.

Shashi: Good morning; Garima! Why don't you get Arnav something to drink? Tea or coffee may be?

Garima: ya sure!

Arnav: No Aunty its okay. I am good.

Garima: Not at all, I'll just get you a cup of hot coffee!

Arnav: you still remember that I drink coffee and not tea?

Garima: Of course I do. She said so and trailed towards the kitchen.

The Gupta family was as perfect as any other happy family for the outside world. But only the four members of the family knew that they were nowhere close to being perfect. Forget about being perfect but they weren't even the slightest of being a normal happy family.

Shashi: Please have a seat Arnav.
Arnav until now was just so happy to see Mr. and Mrs. Gupta that he had completely forgotten about Khushi. As he entered the living room, he saw a picture of the Gupta family together and realized who Khushi really was. She was his best friend's sister. The same little 15 year old girl whom he used to occasionally see moving around in the house or just quietly sitting in one corner with a book in her hand.

He turned around to see where Khushi was but she was nowhere to be seen. He sat down on the couch when he saw Garima coming up with a cup of coffee.

Shashi: So how have you been Arnav? Its been so long since we met last.

Arnav: Good uncle and indeed its been too long I should say.

Garima smiled. Shashi: So what brings you here today?

Arnav was a bit surprised at this question. Didn't he know his daughter was missing from the house the whole night?

Arnav: Actually'.

Garima: Actually Arnav is here to drop Khushi back home. He must have found her near her friend's house while she was coming back home this morning.
Garima tried to cover up. But she didn't realize that the explanation didn't really fit too well as Arnav could not have recognized Khushi after 9 years because she was just 15 or so when he had last seen her.

But this caused Arnav to become a little suspicious about what was going on. He was sure the area wasn't a residential one where he had found Khushi, moreover why the hell will she walk back home alone on the road at 4 am in the morning?

But he ignored thinking of it to be their personal matter. Arnav discussed his last 9 years with Mr. and Mrs. Gupta in a very cordial manner. The Guptas were indeed very fond of the young man.

It was already 7 am in the morning and Arnav asked for his leave. Khushi's brother wasn't home yet and so Arnav thought it was best to meet him some other time.

Arnav: Okay Aunty, I'll see you all some other time.
As he was about to leave, a thought of Khushi crossed his mind.

Arnav: Uncle, if you don't mind, may I please meet Khushi for a minute?

Shashi: Sure why not? Her room is upstairs, the first on the left.

Next: Arnav says sorry to Khushi 😳
      Khushi's step-brother πŸ˜‰
      Raizada Family πŸ˜ƒ
Please do hit the like button and comment πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Also note: From the next update onwards the story will concentrate more on the concept. 😳 So please do give your valuable comments.

New readers please send me a buddy request for pms. It would make things alot simpler for meπŸ˜ƒ

And thankyou everyone for liking this FF. The story is really close to my heart. I hope you all will enjoy reading furtherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago