Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Bawari Piya Ki Thread 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 101

Shopau

Shopau

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

sounds very interesting love the concept please pm me awesome start 

Hey thanks a lot for liking the Concept also a big big thankyou for the lovely Arshi Picture.Big smile Hey if u find some more good pictures of them both can you please post them or share them with me? I would love to include them in my FF with ur permission obviously Wink thanks a lot once again! Hpe u could understand the english translation better :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tishmaAshavidumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF - Bawari Piya Ki Thread 1 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nina90

IF-Dazzler

Nina90

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
The beginnimg sounds intriguing.do pm me when you update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopau

Shopau

Shopau

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Part 1

It was raining cats and dogs that night. There was news of a possible thunderstorm and by now Khushi was sure it had already shown up. Khushi looked out of her window to see how bad it was. That's when she heard the noise again, that of a glass bottle shattering on the ground. This was the third bottle. Khushi guessed it so as this was the third time she was hearing the noise tonight. Dad was again drunk and her parents had got into an ugly fight again. Even though she was witnessing such nights and incidents constantly from the past 15 years her fear had only increased. She shivered and held herself in almost a protective manner hearing what felt like banging of door or something. Though she couldn't perfectly make out what was the issue they both were fighting about tonight, she could hear her mom crying and shouting between her cries where as her Dad constantly abused her mom. She looked back at her bolted room door probably the 5th time or maybe it was the 10th to make sure it was locked from the inside. Dad was in a habit to get Khushi into the discussion as he knew she was Garima's weak point and therefore Khushi had strict instructions from her mom to keep her room locked at night especially if she could hear them both fighting.  It wasn't long before her parents would find a reason to involve her in their "so called discussion" and the last thing she wanted was to witness them both fighting and abusing each other in front of her, at this hour of the night. She tried to distract herself and took out one of books from what looked like a rack full of love stories.

Khushi sat on her bed with her knees folded and kept the book on her lap. She opened the book on the page where her book mark was and started reading from where she had left it. Suddenly there was a bang on her door.

What she had feared had come true. Mr. Gupta was furious at Garima and demanded Khushi to immediately open the door.  Khushi froze as she heard another deadly knock on the door. It was pushed with so much of force that she feared the door might just break. Her mind stopped working and sub-consciously she started moving towards the door. Khushi slowly unbolted the door digging her fingers in the book in her other hand. She was dead scared to face her parents right now. The moment she opened the door, her father got hold of her left elbow and dragged her in front of her mother.

Garima: Shashi, leave Khushi!

Shashi: No I won't. She too has the right to know what a double faced woman her mother is.

Khushi couldn't control her tears anymore. The room was filled with the smell of alcohol due to the shattering of the bottles on the ground. Moreover, her father was standing right next to her and he was way too drunk. As both of her parents again got busy with their 'no end to it' fight, Khushi found the perfect escape and ran outside the mansion into the front lawn.

There was a mix of emotions reflecting on her face which were of pain, anger, helplessness and being scared. Her brain had stopped working long time ago. She just wanted to erase all the memories of the last evening the same way as she had been doing all these years to find some peace. Her legs kept walking on their own wish as if they already knew where to go without any command from her already dead brain. She had already come out of the premises of the Gupta residence and was walking aimlessly on the road. It was raining heavily and she was drenched heat to toe. But she didn't care. Her head was spinning and there was severe headache that she was suffering from.

Khushi reached the nearby caf cum book store where she came almost every evening whenever she needed to get out to avoid becoming the focal point in her parents' 'discussion'.

Mrs. Lintonbon, the owner of the caf in city center, was in the process to close the caf when she saw Khushi standing across the road drenched in water.

Aunt Lintonbon: Oh! My dear'.  Khushi? Is that you my child?
She asked adjusting her spectacles while trying her best to recognize Khushi. Khushi walked across the road to Aunt Lintonbon with her arms crossed across her chest in order to save the already wet book from getting wet.

Aunt L: Oh my goodness Khushi you are shivering so badly!
Mrs. Lintonbon said as she hurried back into the caf dragging Khushi along with her.

Khushi: I am so sorry Aunty. I forgot to get an umbrella along with me in hurry. And I couldn't save the love story from getting wet in the rain.

Aunt L: Oh no my dear! The book is not a problem. All the books in her are yours. You can whatever you like with them. Especially with the ones which are in the love stories section.
Aunt L winked saying this trying to cheer up Khushi.Wink

Khushi smiled between her tears hearing this. Khushi, since the age of 16 (i.e. for the past 8 years; she is 24 now) had been coming to the Aunt Lintonbon's cafe almost every day. This was her hideout where she would come to get peace and get away from the ugly truth of her life. She everyday would just go and sit in one corner of her favorite section of love stories and enter the world of fiction, dreams and fantasies.

But today was different; because of the weather she was having unbearable pain in her head.
Khushi: Aunty? Can I please go and rest for some time in some corner?

Aunt L: Sure Love' why don't you take a quick nap on your favorite corner sofa and I'll get you a cup of hot steaming coffee?

Khushi: Thank you Aunty. She said so and moved towards the Love stories section.

Next: Khushi's Accident Wink

Thankyou all for liking the conceptBig smile I hope you like the FF even more.

New readers plz send me a buddy request if u want me to pm you the updates It will make a lot easier for me

Lots of Love

Shopau

Edited by Shopau - 23 January 2012 at 9:45am

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

bertdpurvasaarrthiispyaarsanjana_kapoorPriya4Mirrachilliesbaby2012vanesha230naturallajaasz_25vkiranmayi15malinimprincessep13karis2395pranaasanayafan125teacafearnshiiiiAsA333sonia246sharma_vartikaNyamatSsauni123sarah_zaishadkr195diya09pyaar_kya_karnaashnaMaharaj..anisha..DEE2803-divya-Dee-mischiefjoa123Super.womancutie13Cutiee_Ashhannie.shonacloud.9--Preeti--pallavisarkarKeenaraspongebobchickGurpreet1991Khuarvjankisoni86canucks1714natzzzrest.restindiansrock7mz.brarCuriousmindisssbansaldiya55esmeralda111iamtopperSim1234TRND86gnainaipkknd_gbdfanhasheyKavita1000Nisha06Shwetadatta750nissoimli95Dimz13vrinda725dreamgirlrus23spillaKrishika209megh.arhianamnoorvaishuujessjazzapoorvaarnavmultifaceted1DAliceashlok4everdproverN33MAkafaApples94-Keerthi-hakunamatataMGRMFFSmeghnasmeem17blah_blah3AshaviHADmishtimirnalini-sia-monkeydog18HonkytonkmsmarpleRozy77rainyday3000MarciJasleenvikadesigirldmg_roks_antarapari_goyalputhmoonlight2630serialmaniacI-love-dmgsparikhamaypranay_mahi_pinkssshiv-gauri4evabhavnahbluedreamz953cyum321basicquestion1happydays30sparklystarstudminimuffin86pinkpearlzilakiahoopoeekiholosegad-bazinga-mistyrainsaycma98gifttagbarun_loverkaur94AbiLuvsArshilakraj80jen_xkamalapushpashagun05IronButterflyA.Hajnalarshy4ever-MissBoiiVamp-jisayoga123PepsiGirl101207shikhadeeswarnasikhni_PrasaiFAYKHAN29kvarshameettuAquaBluez17melonieNainaSengal-Antu-_-Aslan-shonagudia-afsha-anshraEthereal-PathShafooangelic shazsiva2901Arjuhisisyoga23priya..Anita..TyroMephistorukuswasthika-aparna-Suchi.RLyssaPierkapoor1382amaiaSobtiFanShreeSahiba_dollParud_ForeverSanz.dumasNeelambari..

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
nice update...update soon
thnx 4 z pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gobelwarmShopau

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Nice start...pm me wen u update next

Shopau

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awesome update so her parent always fight worse relational ship a child can be in it emotional and psychical scares the child for life love the update  thanks for the pm   

Shopau

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Wow it is just great! But plz could u put English trans too since I can't rele read Hindi ? Lol thanks!

Add me 2 ur pm list :)

Shopau

babli0204

babli0204

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Sounds good. Looking forward how the storyline proceeds. Thanks for the Pm.

Shopau

Post Reply New Post

Go to top