Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopau thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bawari Piya Ki

Love Beyond Commitment

Part 2

Khushi took out another novel from the book shelf and rested back on the couch with her legs kept on the coffee table. She adjusted the cushion behind her neck and made herself comfortable. She started reading one of her favorite author, Jane Austen's novels, Pride and Prejudice. Though Khushi had already read the novel multiple times she just took it because she was in no condition to read. No matter how hard she tried to concentrate on the text in front of her, she couldn't wash away the memories of the emotional torture she had been going through. Didn't she deserve love and care from her parents? Didn't she deserve a normal life of every young teenage girl, which she was deprived of that too very conveniently without an explanation from anyone?
She looked at the novel in her hand and thought that all these years she had spent her teens reading these love stories. Whether it was just an excuse to not accept the ugly truth of her parents' relationship or her heart truly believed that one day her 'Mr. Darcy' too would come her way; she didn't know.  But she was sure of one thing that somewhere reading these stories the pain in her heart became less. They were soothing to her soul and to her existence. Like a drug, she needed them to make her heart keep beating.  She slowly drifted to sleep with these thoughts.

Khushi felt a warm and soft hand on her forehead and therefore slowly opened her eyes. Her eyelashes felt heavier than ever. She saw Aunt Lintonbon sitting beside her on the couch with a cup of hot coffee and her favorite brownie.

Aunt L:  So, reading pride and prejudice? But why again?

Khushi: Just like that'.

Aunt L: Hmm, were you dreaming about your Mr. Darcy?

Khushi shook her head shying away. Aunty smiled warmly seeing her shy.

Aunt L: Khushi, I have this faith my child that one day your 'Mr. Darcy' would come to you and take away all your sorrows leaving only love for him in your heart and true happiness for your togetherness forever and ever.
She said with tears in her eyes and lost in her thoughts and wishes for Khushi.

Khushi: But do love stories have a happy ending in real life also aunty?

Aunt L: you would know it for yourself love!
I think you should drink your coffee now before it cools down. And I would be leaving now. Your uncle must be waiting for me at home. Why don't you rest here only tonight or may be come with me to my house?

Khushi: No Aunty I would be okay here itself.

Aunt L: Okay Darling, then the spare key to the caf is at its place in the 1st drawer. Take care of yourself.
Mrs. Lintonbon kissed Khushi's forehead and left for her home.

It was as early as around 4 am in the morning when Khushi woke up from her sleep. The headache had reduced a lot and she was feeling much better. But she still seemed disturbed. She got up and washed her coffee cup putting it back into the kitchen shelf. She arranged back the books she had taken off the book shelves and took the keys to the main door and closed the door locking it from the outside.

It was still raining outside and dark. But she needed to be home before her step brother reached. He generally used to be back early in the morning and Khushi at any cost had to reach back home before he does. Last night's incidents were still afresh in her mind and she kept walking back to her home lost in her thoughts. She was worried about her mom now. Last night she was so upset that nothing was making any sense to her but now the reality had struck. Her mom was alone in the house with dad in a drunken state. What if he had tried to hurt her? Will she be okay? What would be the condition of the house by the time she'll reach back home?  Fear took over her and she stood rooted at her place like a statue. She was so scared. She had become immune to everything around her. Her senses were not working anymore, her ears become deaf and her eyes blind. The only thing she could see or hear was her mother in tears and her cries.

Suddenly a high beam of light fell on her face which made her come out of her thoughts. A car at an extremely high speed was merely inches away from her. She was shocked beyond words and didn't know how to react. That's when she felt two strong arms around her waist and her face hit something as hard as rock. Her feet were not on ground anymore and she clutched on to those strong arms as if to her very last breath.

Moments later she felt her back hit the wall but not with much force. She slowly opened her eyes only to find a large figure towering over her. The man who she hadn't seen yet, now only had his one hand securely on her waist while the other he had used to support the wall so that Khushi couldn't get hurt. She slowly moved her face off his shoulder but in the process felt his rough stubble on her left cheek. The feeling was oddly sweet to her. It awakened some strong desires in her which she only allowed while reading the most intense of all love stories. She had never felt the same ever before due to someone real. But was he too for real? Or she was again dreaming?

She moved her face back in order to look at the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life.

Next: Arnav Singh Raizada 😉

Plz do hit the like button and comment😃
also new readers if u want me to pm you sent me a buddy request and i'll add you !
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
meghnas thumbnail
yayyy they meet!! plz update sooon - it has been a fab start. waiting to read more n more 😊
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another great chapter...the first meeting at last, yeah!!!!  hoping you'll update soon, can't wait to see their interaction!!

Many thanks for PM
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They met!!! pls update pls pls pls😭
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
my love 🤗 u meanie.. giving us short updates 😡 im not buying these short updates from you😡 i crave for more😉😆 oh im not being rude😆 i know i can be harsh on you as u wont mind😛 hayyee.. now i will defo read pride and prejudice😆 will take it with me on my india's trip😉 
aww aunt is really sweet and nice😳 thank god khushi is not left alone at all😊 and i agree with you aunty that khushi's mr.right will come and sweep her off the floor😳 and here is his😉 heart stealer😳 cant wait to know how both react to each other😛 thankew for the sweet update hun🤗 n do update soon😉
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww nice meeting

i loved it

pls continue soon cant wait 😍
Ended thumbnail
wooo! arnav to the rescue!
xxx
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
grt update dr...fnx 4 z pm
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the arrival scene of Khushi's 'Mr. Darcy'. This particular 'rescue in rain' scene is one of my favourites.Thanks for the PM. Waiting for Mr. Raizada.
o that was perfect! she's a boo worm and Darcy fan like me!!! i love this ff SAMJHI TUM! so you better update soon!