ArHi FF - Bawari Piya Ki Thread 1

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys 😊 I am writing a new FF on ArHi. Let me tell you that this story is very close to my heart and I am realy scared while writing this. Please let me know how do you like the concept and whether I should continue?πŸ˜ƒ
Bawari Piya Ki
Love beyond Commitment

Character Skech

Khushi's Monologue: -
Main Khushi Mallik aur yeh hai meri kahani. Main 2 saal ki thi jab mere Papa, Mr. Keshav Mallik, ki Brain tumor ki wajah se death hui. 8 saal ki umar tak main apne dadaji, daadima aur Ma, Garima Kumari, ke saath rehthi thi. Par phir Ma ne dusri shaadi kar li, Mr. Shashi Gupta se. Dad( Shashi Gupta) ek bohot acche insaan hain. Unhone kabhi mujhe apni beti se kam nahi samja, par najaane kyun Mom aur Dad shaadi ke kucch saalon ke baad se hi humesha jagharne lage. Unki kisi bhi baat par soch nahi milti thi. Aur har roz kisi na kisi baat par jaghre' Maa kehti hain ki Dad bohot acche hain bas kabhi galti dad ki hoti toh kabhi maa ki' aur ladhaiyan toh har couple mein hoti hain. Main sochti hoon ki agar Keshav Papa zinda hote toh kya unka aur mom ka rishta bhi aisa hi hota? Kya har husband wife ka rishta aisa hi hota hai? Kya isi rishte ko pyaar kehte hain? Kya mera aur mere Husband ka rishta bhi aisa hi hoga?
Main Khushi Gupta aur yeh meri kahani!

Sanaya Irani as Khusi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's Monologue: -
Main Arnav Singh Raizaada aur yeh meri kahani.Pyaar kise kehte hain, yeh toh nahi pata. Par shaadi kise kehte hain yeh pata hai. Shaadi do logon ke beech ka ek aisa rishta hain jisme pyaar ho ya na ho, compatibility hona bohot zaroori hai. Agar woh dono ek dusre ka nazariya samajh sakte hain toh they are the perfect couple!

Barun Sobti

He didn't believe in love. She didn't believe in the institution of marriage!
All she needed was a companion who could provide her with immense love. He could provide her with everything but not love!
All he needed was a companion who could provide him with commitment. She could give him her everything except her commitment to their relationship!

''What you wish is what you get but not always do you realize that what you got is what you have always wished for! ''

Edited with English translation :

Khushi's Monologue: -
I,
Khushi Mallik and this is my story
. I was 2 years old when my biological father, Mr. Keshav Mallik, died due to Brain tumor. Till the age of eight I lived with my paternal grandparents and mom, Garima Kumari. But then Mom got married to Mr. Shashi Gupta. Dad ( Shashi Gupta) is a wonderful human being. He never made me feel that I am not his real daughter and has loved me just like he would have loved his own daughter. But still for some reason Mom and Dad, never really got along well. Just couple of months after the wedding they started having ugly fights. Never did they agree on any topic. And therefore, they fought almost every day.  But mom always told me that Dad is a very good person and fights are a part of every couple's life. I wonder if it really true?  Would it have been the same with Keshav papa and mom too? Is it true for every husband and wife's relationship? Is this is what they call love? Will it be the same for my relationship with my husband as well?
I
Khushi Gupta and this is my story!

Arnav's Monologue: -
I
Arnav Singh Raizaada and this is my story. Love, is something I have no idea about.  But I do know what marriage is. Marriage is not just an alliance between two families but an understanding between two individuals that they have two spend their life together always committing to each other. They may not be in love but should be compatible. If they are compatible and can understand each other's vision towards the important phases of life then they are the perfect couple!

He didn't believe in love. She didn't believe in the institution of marriage!
All she needed was a companion who could provide her with immense love. He could provide her with everything but not love!
All he needed was a companion who could provide him with commitment. She could give him her everything except her commitment to their relationship!

''What you wish is what you get but not always do you realize that what you got is what you have always wished for! ''

Please hit the like button and comment if you want me to continue :)

Index:

Hey Guys if u wish me to pm the updates to you plz send me a buddy request or ask me and I will add u as a buddy :)
Edited by Shopau - 11 years ago
interesting concept...plz pm me when you update!
Brilliant, you should really continue but can it be in enlish language please because i have a quite a bit problem with reading the hindi and also can you please add me to your pm list also:)
yay.. another ArHi FF.. Please add me to your PM list.. and update soon.. will be waiting.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Interesting concept... Very interesting
interesting topic. plz continue. and pm me wen will u update.
sounds very interesting love the concept please pm me awesome start 

hi, just read it .

NEW CONCEPT  REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO UR UPDATES.

PLEASE  P M  me when u updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thanx
😊
Very interesting, please PM me when you update it!
Great Start hun :) Cont soon n do pm me for the next update