Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

A positive message for Amey fans (Page 3)

s_mag2000 Groupbie
s_mag2000
s_mag2000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

well said Clap
But it hurts when we hear good people leaving the contest.
We, USians cannot vote and get angry on people who wont vote in India.
Good capable singers r not getting right recognition.
The hatred is coming out of frustration and helplessness. Cry

I live in the US too and I dont normally post anything coz I like to read what ppl say. However nothing good comes out of anger and hatred. I cant vote for anyone and I dont have any favorites in the show....I like to think I am unbiased to an extent coz I dont care abt regions or showmanship. I just appreciate talented singers. It is sad what happened to Amey but people need to put things in perspective. No one except the Sony gains in all of this. It doesnt matter who wins, big corporations always win. If people showed even a tenth of this much outrage toward our politicians, India might be in a better place now. Its just a show ppl...a show aimed at milking exactly these kinds of emotions that u see in the forums.

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s_mag2000

Amey is a great singer and he will be fine no matter what because he has the talent and determination. A talent show is not the only way a singer gets ahead. He has had some good exposure and like Hem and Nihira from SRGM he doesn't need a win to get into the industry.

But I am sure most of you know this. The reason I am writing is the anger and negativity I am seeing all over the forums. Leave a good message for him...don't leave all this bitterness.Take a cue from the Panna and Amey who left with grace and dignity.

There is no need to attack another contestant or the judges. They are only human and did their best to be fair. I am sure in their hearts and minds they were completely fair to all contestants. This hate towards Sonu Nigam is unwarranted. Yes he does like Karunya but try to notice that he never hesitates to tell him if and when he didn't sing up to par. He was more than fair to Amey and it is not his fault that the public voted for Anuj over Amey. It doesnt make sense. He put  Anuj down, remember.

Instead of getting angry at the judges or the public, why not throw your votes behind someone who deserves it. If your contestant is out, support some real talent and then maybe not all is lost. Instead of blaming the system, do something about it.

i absolutely agree with you. its true tat we all feel sad when some injustice takes place. but to find scape goats for every bad thing happnd is not good. Amey fans, please sit calmly n think...is it good to bash on other contestants or judges...and writing threats against judges, cursing thm..( some1 cursed sonu nigam to die of throat cancer) is all that is good?

if you all think that its just becoz sonu nigam that amey got voted out...then i wud love to remind that...it was Sonu nigam who told Amey that he will b in final two of the contest, when he 1st came for auditions. He always mentioned amey n Karunya's names when he was asked about his Favourites.He always wanted Amey to perform better, n better n best..becoz he wanted Amey to b in the final TWO. some1 even said that Sonu Nigam is jealous of amey..is it not really ridiculous accusation?

If ppl take judges' comments so seriously, then how did RAVI TRIPATI came till last 6 stage? Sonu was always so critical about both Anuj n Sandeep...but they never even came into bottom three...when you clearly can see how much their cmments really effect ppl voting, thn how can we say that now??  whatever results we have seen now, they never reflected Judge's opinions. I really dont know why n how ppl vote. but thats not the question.

Why should we bash some1 in partucular to show ur unhappiness. why point out karunya? i saw ppl bashing against him too..

amey himself requested ppl to calm down..n he also said that, its just a competition. then if you guys are real good fans of Amey, then why dont you agree with him?

Edited by pams309 - 14 March 2006 at 10:35am
LOVE NIHIRA Goldie
LOVE NIHIRA
LOVE NIHIRA

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
It is too sad that amey is out.And if we think then we realize how and what kind of people are voting.Amey is from mumbai and those people think that why should we waste our money for voting,they are more money minded.Sandeep and anuj are from small towns,those people want their town boy to win and want to see him on high position.They are emotional people.
                      That is the reason that debo won ove nihira,himani and hemu.Assam's people are not educated but they all are emotional people.That's why the person who earns only 5000Rs.month spending 2000 for voting. Confused
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
AGREED Clap
s_mag2000 Groupbie
s_mag2000
s_mag2000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Why do people have to talk with such hoplessness.....its like oh amey is out....so anuj must be the winner!! for gods sake if you dont like it vote for Karunya. The poor lad has had to be twice as good to get half the recognition as the others. Instead of giving up and making fists in the air, vote and support the one who is left in there with some talent. This is going to be the same way ppl gave up after Nihira got out in SRGM. Ppl gave up, hem got kicked out and who's the winner now??
smi_muks Groupbie
smi_muks
smi_muks

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
very well said s_mag2000...
i feel the exact same way...instead of bashing other contestants, lets just stay positive and be like amey who showed that he is truly the bigger person today...
smi
s_mag2000 Groupbie
s_mag2000
s_mag2000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for your comments
doomed4eva Newbie
doomed4eva
doomed4eva

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
it's really sad to see all the amey fans here today in dis condition Cry ..who wud hav thought yesterday tht amey cud be out? Confused but as amey had said, dis is just a competition n we hav nth to do thn to accept the decision of the janata..too bad really Cry ..but as being amey's fans, we shud also act as dignified as amey did yesterday..he was just so superb whn he continued smiling yet after we got the shock of our lyf Ouch ..hats off to amey! but yes..it's better not to bash at anyone..as for me i dnt knw now who to blame Confused - sony, janata or luck(as anuji said yesterday)..all we can do now is to pray for a bright future of amey!

Go to top