Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

A positive message for Amey fans (Page 2)

an0nymous IF-Sizzlerz
an0nymous
an0nymous

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Well said! Clap

apitu Newbie
apitu
apitu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_mag2000

Amey is a great singer and he will be fine no
matter what because he has the talent and determination. A talent show
is not the only way a singer gets ahead. He has had some good exposure
and like Hem and Nihira from SRGM he doesn't need a win to get into the
industry.But I am sure most of you know this. The reason I am writing is
the anger and negativity I am seeing all over the forums. Leave a good
message for him...don't leave all this bitterness.Take a cue from the
Panna and Amey who left with grace and dignity.There is no need to
attack another contestant or the judges. They are only human and did
their best to be fair. I am sure in their hearts and minds they were
completely fair to all contestants. This hate towards Sonu Nigam is
unwarranted. Yes he does like Karunya but try to notice that he never
hesitates to tell him if and when he didn't sing up to par. He was more
than fair to Amey and it is not his fault that the public voted for Anuj over
Amey. It doesnt make sense. He put Anuj down, remember.Instead of
getting angry at the judges or the public, why not throw your votes
behind someone who deserves it. If your contestant is out, support some
real talent and then maybe not all is lost. Instead of blaming the system,
do something about it.

Wow u have great atitude towards life man.... Congratulations!!!!
I wish u all the best for ur life too....
I am sure Amey will do great in life too...
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
well said Clap
But it hurts when we hear good people leaving the contest.
We, USians cannot vote and get angry on people who wont vote in India.
Good capable singers r not getting right recognition.
The hatred is coming out of frustration and helplessness. Cry
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Amey is a great singer and he will be fine no matter what because he has the talent and determination. A talent show is not the only way a singer gets ahead. He has had some good exposure and like Hem and Nihira from SRGM he doesn't need a win to get into the industry.

But I am sure most of you know this. The reason I am writing is the anger and negativity I am seeing all over the forums. Leave a good message for him...don't leave all this bitterness.Take a cue from the Panna and Amey who left with grace and dignity.

There is no need to attack another contestant or the judges. They are only human and did their best to be fair. I am sure in their hearts and minds they were completely fair to all contestants. This hate towards Sonu Nigam is unwarranted. Yes he does like Karunya but try to notice that he never hesitates to tell him if and when he didn't sing up to par. He was more than fair to Amey and it is not his fault that the public voted for Anuj over Amey. It doesnt make sense. He put  Anuj down, remember.

Instead of getting angry at the judges or the public, why not throw your votes behind someone who deserves it. If your contestant is out, support some real talent and then maybe not all is lost. Instead of blaming the system, do something about it.

WELL SAID

It is shocking to read Amey is out.. he was the most promising of all.. though Karunya is my fav .. i wanted to see Karunya n Amey takkar in finals..

I also read some topics blaming Sonu for amey's elimination.. that is nonsense... Sonu is the best judge among all... and he always passes right comment... people blammed Farah for Aantra's elimiationg.. now Sonu for Amey's... lOOKS LIKE THE NEED SOMEONE TO BLAME

Blame Janata for voting... after all they are the one who voted for Qazi (one of the worst singer i came across)..DeadDead

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Amey is a great singer and he will be fine no matter what because he has the talent and determination. A talent show is not the only way a singer gets ahead. He has had some good exposure and like Hem and Nihira from SRGM he doesn't need a win to get into the industry.

But I am sure most of you know this. The reason I am writing is the anger and negativity I am seeing all over the forums. Leave a good message for him...don't leave all this bitterness.Take a cue from the Panna and Amey who left with grace and dignity.

There is no need to attack another contestant or the judges. They are only human and did their best to be fair. I am sure in their hearts and minds they were completely fair to all contestants. This hate towards Sonu Nigam is unwarranted. Yes he does like Karunya but try to notice that he never hesitates to tell him if and when he didn't sing up to par. He was more than fair to Amey and it is not his fault that the public voted for Anuj over Amey. It doesnt make sense. He put  Anuj down, remember.

Instead of getting angry at the judges or the public, why not throw your votes behind someone who deserves it. If your contestant is out, support some real talent and then maybe not all is lost. Instead of blaming the system, do something about it.

WELL SAID

It is shocking to read Amey is out.. he was the most promising of all.. though Karunya is my fav .. i wanted to see Karunya n Amey takkar in finals..

I also read some topics blaming Sonu for amey's elimination.. that is nonsense... Sonu is the best judge among all... and he always passes right comments... people blammed Farah for Aantra's elimiation. now Sonu for Amey's... lOOKS LIKE THEY NEED SOMEONE TO PUT THE BLAME ON

Blame JANATA for voting... after all they are the one who voted for Qazi (one of the worst singer i came across)..DeadDead

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry AMEY is the rocker no matter what.. Cry Cry Cry
sreejan Senior Member
sreejan
sreejan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
totally agree ......many times sonu nigam was blunt to karunya too ...when he sang piyare piyare ....he did say the feeling was not there if i remember correctly and during humtum song too.He was blunt to sandeep and Anuj almost everytime .He just says what he believes in.Why get angery at him for speaking his mind.?Amey is a great singer i will miss listening to him on this show but i am sure he will be successful in life.Good luck Amey .

Edited by sreejan - 14 March 2006 at 9:54am
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hi
i agree with u...amey has proved alot..and he will reamin the best
huzi

Go to top