Indian Idol 6

Update 14th March 2006-Results (Page 9)

rocky23000 Newbie
rocky23000
rocky23000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

rocky23000 Newbie
rocky23000
rocky23000

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

Guest06 Groupbie
Guest06
Guest06

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
watched LINK thanks NOMI.... I am very happy that the way  Amey handled this all LOOK what backing he got from JUDGES.

His exist song was also a masterpeice and remember guys what Anu said he is his Indian Idol, and he also said bhgya pura time saath nahi deta lekin talent sure is.

and also hear Ameys responce ..... true Indian Idol
hats off Amey you lost but still WON this battle Wink

Edited by Guest06 - 14 March 2006 at 5:04pm
nice_n_sweet Groupbie
nice_n_sweet
nice_n_sweet

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i am so sad right now..
i had no idea that amey was gonna go out..i am crying and i can't type..mey proved what an indian idol should be not like stupid ugly imature anuj who gets voted out in piano round becasue he doesn't deserve to be on indian idol and come to finals kicks my sweet mature,honest,loving, talented, my indial idol out.Indian idol is the worst show to be ever invented who only cares about it's rating rather than true indian idol.If sandeep or anuj wins this title, then sony is giving wrong image of india's talent. I dunno what to do....i have cried so much just by reading the update i dunnno what's gonna happen if i watch the untalented indian idol show.They have throwe all the best talent out except Karunya like amey, antara, meenal, panna and monali.What the **** is wrong with indian idol. Indian idol is fake because it's not even live so they probably don't count the voting that is send during the show. Angry Atleast the judges realize what amazing talent they have missed out and anuj do not desereve do be the indial idol.I really wish from the bottom of my hear that still moans for amey that KARUNYA wins.
God please do something about this. Broken Heart
i am heart broken. i need a hug. Amey is so brave.
bango Newbie
bango
bango

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
ha....it seems like talent is being removed every weak instead of the person who sang the worst Angry

thanks for the update
bango Newbie
bango
bango

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i also don't see why the judges are being soo biased....amey is not the only good singer that was voted out. wht abt monali, menal, and antara???? none of them deserved to leave when they did, yet the judges didn't protest this way! giving good and bad comments is fine but i don't think the judges should give this much favoritism towards a contestent if the ulitmate decision is made by the janta's vote
Mohsin Vahora Senior Member
Mohsin Vahora
Mohsin Vahora

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks.
Mohsin Vahora Senior Member
Mohsin Vahora
Mohsin Vahora

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

Go to top