14th mar upadte

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys ……………im here with another update. My star one is really cuming bad with very low sound so plzz bear with me .if I missed anything or misinterpreted wat they said and posted plz do rectify it.

Ok ….the episode starts wit sid and yuvi in the room.  Sid tells yuvi bout the poll and says ashi won it. Yuvi gets really mad and thinks of changing his campaign. He goes to his dad(as usual) and tells him tht anyhow he wants to win the election. Yeshwent dev gets happy by seeing hisso much interst in all this. He says yuvi to throw a holi party  in maurya. This wud help them to gain students confidence and votes.

Everybody is in the canteen. Talking about holi and its significance. Shyla sitting next to yuvi  was askig nout holi. Ranveer explains to he rbout it. Yuvi then announces tht he will be throwing the party tom. Ashi is shocked. When ranveer talks bout the burning the holi a day b4. yuvi says tht lets do tht too in maurya( as if the ydun need any sort of permission). Ashi gets one more shock.

Every one is happy but ashi leaves frm there. Vrinda goes behind her and asks wats the matter. Ashi tells tht by all this yuvi is juss trying to gain votes. Ashi decides tht she wont go for the party. vrinda tells ashi tht if she wont go for the party then everyone wil think tht u hav bcum overconfident. Ashi tells vrinda tht she is rite and she will go for the party.

Tia on the other hand tells her angels tht she will cum tonite but wont for the color holi as her skin will be infected. When meher and pri tells about ranveer tia says tht she will make him understand.

At the part all students r busy with the arrangement of burning holi. Tia cums and ranveer gets engrossed in her. ashi enters and yuvi looks at her with an attitude and ashi then looks away.

They were about to burn holi shy the haddi comes in. she asks ranveer tht they were about to burn the holi without her. ranveer says tht he didn't notice her. tia responds tht ' ranveer tum kya kisi ka bhi dhyan shy par nahi gaya"

Then they burn holi and music. They have a dance . tia and ranny dancing with each other. shy watching them. yuvi dancing and ashi looking at him as if she had one murder free ….then we all know who wud be the victim.

Pri and meher takes away tia with them. shy sees the chance and goes to dance with ranny. Tia sees them dancing and leaves the party. ranveer notices it and goes behind her.

Ranveer then tells tia tht tom the whole day he wanted to spend with her. he wwants to be the 1st one to apply color on her. tia too promises tht even she will be the first one  o apply color on him.

shy the haddi is seeing and listening to their conversation and getting jealous.

Thtsit

Luv

Shefali

yeah i liked that dilogue of tia "ranveer tum kya kisi ka bhi dhyan shy par nahi gaya" 😆 😆

thnks 4 the update 😳
yes veo i was really happy wth tht line.....it was funny the way she said it 😆 😆 ....anyways thanx 4 the awsum update shefie 😳
Thanx for the nice update shefali 👏
thanx for the update.pata nahin kitne din mujhe remix dekhe bagyar rehna padega.
thnx 4 the upd8..gd to here abt tia n ranveer
thnks a lot shefs
& ya i too liked tias line 😆 😆
esha
thnx 4 da update
i missed yesterdays episode 😭 😭
hgey thankx for the update