Tumhari Disha

Well Done Satya

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok first of the man is obessed with disha that he wont let her live happily with her husband. Which now proves that disha being vulnerable will start to lean her sorrow to satya. Well now we just sit back and watch the break up happen!!!

I hate you Satyanas!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Satya try and do anything you want ...all you will get is looney's fame and glory and then kick from the serial as she had.
Looney left the show with so much shame and disgrace...and you will beat her...thats for sure.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NO when Satya finds out that its his dad who is doing this... then watch his face!!
hello98 thumbnail
Sharam se besharam doob jaey ga.
harsy thumbnail
I dont think Rupali will break 2D's relation as she very well knows that if they break...then there wont be any viewers....Hope there will be some chaos in their life n then patchup after some rootna-manaana.....Hope so.... 😕 Yes this satyanas is too obssessed than Looney... 😡 😡 Paagal premi....
SimarikSmokin thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hello98

Sharam se besharam doob jaey ga.

OMG!!😆! hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah!!1 wow u go girl!!! i know man i swear the show goes from good to bad to worst! i mean the are trying soo hard to get good ratings that they are willing to break up disha and dk! just u watch

Why why!!! satyanas needs to be killed of or something he is going to be another one of disha's ex lover who was rano's husband whats his name??

harsy thumbnail
Simarik his name is inder the bundar.....I dont think there will be break up...if there is such thing also then there will be patchup after some time....only dooriyaan hi hogi....I m becoming a bit optimistic...aisa kyun ho raha hai mere saath.... 😕 😭 😭
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
aww harsy!! well think about it disha slapped Mr. Yummalicious!( Dk) and u know in disha's book of pearls and wisdom she hates dishonesty, yet she can forgive vedant for what he did but dk did worst how? just was helping his family out right? u know when u are desperate u do anything.
harsy thumbnail
Yaar simarik our Dumbo got no brains..thats why she is acting foolishly in slapping DK n hating Him.... 😡 Yaar have to wait for todays preview whether the promo is a reality or just a dream of DK..... 😕 Yes...disha's acts r very vulnerable....
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
I hope what u say is true Harsy i hope its a dream! i mean they cant break them up soo soon. MAybe satya dreams that disha leavees dk and comes to him i mean please how pathetic can a person get he soo gets on my nerves. HEllo she is married she is not intrested in a guy who cant dress and is no even like MR. Yummy

hahhahaha! he is Mr. Yummalicious isnt he! TD fan! he is too hot for TV!